~living a good "the pit" life is pretty much the same as having a good mosh pit life ~ (O.K. Pro Mosh Boss, 2017): don't be an ass, love each other, eat ass at least once in your life, pick up people who fall, don't take cheap shots, always below the neck and above the belt, don't bring hate and bad attitudes into the place, have fun and watch out for each other.

wha'? Who made this up? Please tell me it's a terrible joke
Probs theguitarist cause he advocates love by ruling with an iron fist.

I don't see what's wrong here.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Eh idk just sounds lame to me, that's all. Like an inspirational instagram quote superimposed on a beach at sunset
Quote by mind_meld
Eh idk just sounds lame to me, that's all. Like an inspirational instagram quote superimposed on a beach at sunset

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Tbf the rules thread with a bunch of daisies he made was better.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

It's this mentality that eventually leads to fascist atrocities when folks get too comfortable. I'd spit and piss all over my computer screen every time I read that message at the top of the Pit if it didn't adversely affect my equipment.

Edit: promoting "good 'ol boys" culture is cancerous, at any level. As iron sharpens iron, so one person does another.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 6, 2017,
Quote by Zaphikh
It's this mentality that eventually leads to fascist atrocities when folks get too comfortable. I'd spit and piss all over my computer screen every time I read that message at the top of the Pit if it didn't adversely affect my equipment.

Edit: promoting "good 'ol boys" culture is cancerous, at any level. As iron sharpens iron, so one person does another.

Dude
The Dude abides.
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
that's what we in the Meme Industry call "fucking cringe"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
You must understand: I'm am severely drunk, and everything means the greatest fucking deal on the planet at the given moment. I will awake in several hours time, re-read everything I've posted, laugh, thoroughly enjoy breakfast, and forget about everything afterwards only to repeat the cycle. Peace out, nerds.
Quote by Banjocal
we in the Meme Industry

Fucking nerd.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 6, 2017,
Zaphikh
Please do not denigrate the privileged position that a Meme Scientist such as myself holds.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
Please

Pussy-assed bitch.
Quote by Zaphikh
Pussy-assed bitch.
Sir,

Am I going to have to call Donald Trump on you?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Fuck that impotent bitch. Goodnight all. I love you.
Quote by sashki
I just noticed the current users list at the bottom of the page is called "Forum Trash"
And in case you're wondering, the mods are on the "naughty list" because these changes were made around Christmas last year.
Quote by snipelfritz

Whatever happened to updating the Pit's banner every so often? Just noticed it.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by mind_meld
 wha'? Who made this up? Please tell me it's a terrible joke

it's a terrible joke 
it was me i did it
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i'm the culprit of this false branding 
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The "meme industry" churning out memes, the meme assembly line, memefactory (domain name?), working in the meme mines breathing farts and meme dust.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Whatever happened to updating the Pit's banner every so often? Just noticed it.

someone give me a new one and I'll put it up
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
someone give me a new one and I'll put it up

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Zaphikh
The Dude abides.

Yeah you're a little bit more Walter in that post
Quote by zgr0826

fuk yeah
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Baby Joel
it was me i did it
Baby Joel ruined the pit
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...