Hello
About 8 years ago I bought – 
Electric guitar Washburn wi200pro for about 546 dollars
Amplifier Marshall mg30dfx for about 327 dollars after discount (without a discount it cost about 436 dollars)

After I bought the guitar and the amp I played them for about a year only at home and after that I stopped playing (didn't touch them for about 7 years).
The guitar has some fret buzz (never had a setup) and both the guitar and the amp have some rusty bolts but other than that I think they are in pretty good shape.
I want to sell them and would like to know an estimate on how much they are worth today.

Thanks
where are you located? I am assuming that it isn't USD

in the USA amp may fetch $50 on a good day. the guitar with out more info on specs, $100-150 USD.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Generally, Washburn guitars don't command the resale prices of Fender, Gibson and Ibanez. Good, if you're a cheap-ass, but bad if you want big bucks.

Of course, as stated, your location has an impact.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
$100 on CL in LA.  Maybe a bit more in Poland or the Ukraine.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by trashedlostfdup
where are you located? I am assuming that it isn't USD

in the USA amp may fetch $50 on a good day. the guitar with out more info on specs, $100-150  USD.

sounds about right. and if he tries to sell them on craiglist, people will low ball and try to get them even cheaper. it's not worth selling on ebay either since the shipping will add too much to the cost. 
Quote by jedigovnaUG
sounds about right. and if he tries to sell them on craiglist, people will low ball and try to get them even cheaper. it's not worth selling on ebay either since the shipping will add too much to the cost. 

you speakith thy truth.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Does the Washburn have a tremolo? What kind of pickups are on it. I'm going to agree that together they will fetch $200 tops USD.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

anonymous123412The Duncsns sre a plus but unfortunately as trashedlostfdup pointed out Washburns dont have much resale value, their endorsement with Ola Englund may help their reputation the Parallaxe and Solar guitars ard really nice.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Apr 12, 2017,