Do you have an arch enemy? Be it on a competitive game, or on UG, or perhaps a coworker from another location? Do you benefit from it?

Tell me your tales of mortal rivalry.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I cant imagine anyone disliking me so no
Check out my band Disturbed
SJWs
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
feminists
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Anyone who ever disagrees with my opinions is my enemy for life. I don't do anything to fight them because laws and stuff are holding me back. 
I have nothing important to say
Libcucks
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Nah. I get along with most people and the ones I don't get along with aren't really on my level, so they're not deserving of being my arch enemy
I had an  arch enemy back in high school. It was more joke than anything and we were good friends but, we'd turn everything into a competition.  
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Is there a man I hate enough to celebrate if he dies? Yes.
But he's not my arch enemy. Just someone I'd love to spurn with my foot.
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
I had an  arch enemy back in high school. It was more joke than anything and we were good friends but, we'd turn everything into a competition.  

That's a rival, not an enemy.
Quote by Spinnerweb
Is there a man I hate enough to celebrate if he dies? Yes.
But he's not my arch enemy. Just someone I'd love to spurn with my foot.

Is it Piers Morgan?
Quote by Spinnerweb

Good point.... SO no I don't have an enemy then. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by Random3
I don't know about you guys but every time I play Game of War this one player keeps kicking my ass.

Hehe...that's YOU?? 
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Is it Piers Morgan?

Nope Jonah Hill, and how does he keep getting work?