Hey, I'm on writing staff here at UG and I gotta ask buddy:

Watcha doin
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
How much do you pay? What are the perks and benefits?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How much do you pay? What are the perks and benefits?

You get paid in exposure.

Basically, streakers run by your window every few hours.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
You get paid in exposure.

Basically, streakers run by your window every few hours.

honest pay for honest work

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
#shook
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Lucid_Dreaming
EpiExplorer Ahh ok it's going to be like that? Ok, well I'll just delete the post then in that case. Thanks for your help!

you not paying then?

Holy shit, fucking shook

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
Holy shit, fucking shook

Really, I only asked what he was doing then made a joke. I don't even know who's shaking what here.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Serious question. If you pay your writers, then you have a revenue stream. Ultimate Guitar receives a revenue stream as well, multiple, even. One of those streams is as revenue from people visiting the site and reading reviews. Instead of seeming (I say seeming, because of the shitty way the internet is at conveying the subtlety of tone and inflection) a bit pissy that you're not allowed to essentially advertise your site, you do understand why UG may not particularly want you to be doing such advertising? With it being a form of competitor? You must do, you've been registered to this site longer than I have.
Quote by EpiExplorer
Really, I only asked what he was doing then made a joke. I don't even know who's shaking what here.

Either way, you rustled his jimmies good and proper.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by EpiExplorer

u fookin shook em m8

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Either way, you rustled his jimmies good and proper.

Quote by zgr0826
u fookin shook em m8

I sound like a poo, who even let me near a computer in the first place.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
I sound like a poo, who even let me near a computer in the first place.

Looks like I #shook you, m8

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Lucid_Dreaming
*forget it*

don't tell me what to do
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Lucid_Dreaming
*forget it*

K
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
K

What happens if you forget to forget, and remember?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Ok I'll forget it TBH it won't be difficult to do
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge