They're not THAT ancient, but I have an old Casiotone and and old Yamaha 4-track that could be good for AESTHETIC music. The main problem with both is that A) they make a lot of noise and B) the power plugs on the units seems to have loose connections at times. Is there any way I could fix these issues? If so, how?
Faulty power supplies can sometime result in unwanted noise in audio electronics. 

What you really need is a new plug.
Quote by OnlyTwin
They're not THAT ancient, but I have an old Casiotone and and old Yamaha 4-track that could be good for  ~ A E S T H E T I C ~  music. 

fixed ur spelling
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You'll need the proper tools. I advise a medium hammer, a big hammer, and a fucking massive hammer.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Check all the pots. Dust getting inside gear can make a lot of noise. Also yeah, change the plugs. Probably would have to use a soldering iron and I'm sure there's loads of resources online for finding out. If you're really unsure, take it to a music store or something.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
What you need is a new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank