Hi. It's my intention to do some experimental speaker swapping over the next week or so and I've got 13 speakers and 6 cabs to mess about with so I want some of those quick connect speaker wire things to speed up the process, does anyone know what they are actually called and whereabouts in the UK I might get them from? I know it sounds dumb but I'm having no luck with Google.  Thanks.
speaker terminal conenction 

i think
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, a few pedals.
I know them as spade connectors, you can get them at Maplin
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!