Hello. Im new to this forum so i dont really know where to write this so here i go. Im thinking of buying this used strat, but cant tell if its real fender or not, because i have no experience with strats. Maybe some of you wiser people could help me out. Ill put some pictures of it here. This could be "real strat identifying thread" as well.
Attachments:
strat.pdf
no walnut stripe on the back of the neck = not fender.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
no walnut stripe on the back of the neck = not fender.
yeah, i think its harley benton, but what about that red one? The pictures are shitty, i dont know if anyone can tell from those, but worth a try.
The red one has an eight screw single ply pick guard...not standard eleven screw three ply.
Also, the upper bout strap button is in the incorrect position.
Maybe it has been modified by previous owner?

You can email the serial number of any Fender guitar to Fender customer service and they will reply with its individual specs and manufacture date.
Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.
Quote by PlusPaul
The red one has an eight screw single ply pick guard...not standard eleven screw three ply.
Also, the upper bout strap button is in the incorrect position.

good eye. too sketchy for me.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I noticed the pickguard screws also I know that Vintage Strats used to have 8 holes but absolutely nothing about that guitar screams vintage, as Cajundaddy said it could have been modified.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

thanks for the answers, sounds a bit sketchy, the guy asks only 100 bucks for it, sounds a bit off if its real fender. how about the truss rod hole, shouldnt there be a walnut inlay or something?
No walnut inlay at the truss rod either. That one is not likely a Fender neck ,but it could have a Fender body but you can't be sure with the pic quality. 
white body could be MIM. there are Fender necks without a skunk stripe but not with 22 frets (slab board early 60s for instance) . neck though certainly not fender.  the orange one gotta say no neck certainly isn't and you can't see the trem spring cover holes (but if they all line up then not fender) 
monwobobbo 

If I zoom in I CAN just see that the middle two holes are not staggered, so... yeah, not a Fender body
Quote by reverb66
I'm pretty sure the Bible requires that you play through a tube amp in Texas.