Page 1 of 3
If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world. The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.

Some may argue that this is unfair. Let's be clear, it may be unfair, but a moratorium on the franchise for white males for a period of between 20 and 30 years is a small price to pay for the pain inflicted by white males on others, particularly those with black, female-identifying bodies. In addition, white men should not be stripped of their other rights, and this withholding of the franchise should only be a temporary measure, as the world rights the wrongs of the past.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/   

I can only see good coming from this idea.  

Poll withheld cuz most of you are white males 
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Apr 13, 2017,
Everyone should have the right to vote

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Babies particularly
Huffington post should just close down shop if they're actually publishing opinion pieces that bad. What's next? A modest proposal? Jfc

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by EndTheRapture51
what if they don't want to have a vote? why are you not inclusive to the non-rights of fascists? Sounds pretty fascist to me "democracy" more like "demo-control-racy" you fascist

Quote by Spinnerweb
You can't eradicate toxicity by fermenting even more toxicity.
Well of course not.

you brew it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Apr 13, 2017,
I've got a better idea: ban readers of the Huffington Post from voting. Also throw them in a gulag/publically execute them, whichever is cheaper/more entertaining.

I'm not even joking what the fuck is that article and what the fuck is that creature who wrote it?
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Apr 13, 2017,
Isn't this the South Afrikan site? If so, this is slightly less insane. 

Still insane af tho
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
voting should have nothing to do with race, this thread sucks

if anything, i'd like to see a standardized IQ test in place to decide whether or not a person is competent enough to vote.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

When I saw the title, in my head it was a coin flip between sociology and philo academic as to the author. That it was a master's level student was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Just one election. Everyone's had their turn, they should too.

WHITE
GENOCIIIIIIDE
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
irrelevant since we'll breed them out of existence soon.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
lmao at the end of the article

"Suggest a correction"

where do u even start
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I think voting should be limited by intelligence, not skin color. Low IQ people shouldn't be allowed to vote. 

That would be particularly devastating to the "low IQ Party" of science deniers  
replace white with rich and men with people and im in
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
replace white with rich and men with people and im in

Though they'd probably make sure the definition of 'rich' is narrow enough that only like 30 people in the world wouldn't be allowed to vote.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
funny no one was talking about banning the white vote when it was helping Bernie in the primaries...

yeah voting for high iq people only I got like 125 from an online test and it's the top 1% of population (not a big deal tho as I'm pretty humble)
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Banjocal
what if they don't want to have a vote? why are you not inclusive to the non-rights of Sounds pretty fascist to me "democracy" more like "demo-control-racy" you fascist

The right to vote doesn't mean you have to. You wouldn't understand though because your country is a monarchy.

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Disagree. No one should have the right to vote.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
The right to vote doesn't mean you have to. You wouldn't understand though because your country is a monarchy.
God that isn't there save our British inbred German cunt of a queen

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
This is like deciding that all school decisions should be made by the janitor.

Or Timmy the trolley boy running Tesco.
Quote by ElMaco
yeah voting for high iq people only I got like 125 from an online test and it's the top 1% of population (not a big deal tho as I'm pretty humble)

With an IQ of 125 you should be humble. On the other hand the average IQ in Oklahoma is 87, so you'd probably be in the top .00001% there.  You'd probably be the smartest guy in some countries with an IQ of 125. Scotland, for example. 
Last edited by TobusRex at Apr 13, 2017,
Quote by Rossenrot
I hope all Trump voters die. The last thread showed they were vindictive and spiteful people.

"trump voters are bigots!"

meanwhile, the liberal anti-trumpers crying about it are even worse. "i hope all trump voters die" lmao grow up
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
"trump voters are bigots!"

meanwhile, the liberal anti-trumpers crying about it are even worse. "i hope all trump voters die" lmao grow up

You should pay attention. Rossenrot is probably one of the biggest Trump fans here. 

Have a slice of Irony Pie. 
KILL ALL WHITEYS

RACE WAR NOW
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by TobusRex
You should pay attention. Rossenrot is probably one of the biggest Trump fans here. 

Have a slice of Irony Pie. 

you'll have to forgive me for not actively participating in the cancerous political discussions that happen in the bowels of a guitar website
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Trolling for the clicks!

Mmmmmm, so clickbaity, mmmmm...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Acϵ♠
you'll have to forgive me for not actively participating in the cancerous political discussions that happen in the bowels of a guitar website

He was quoting a user on here. ETR I believe
PM me for newts
White ain't right

I tell ya hwhat
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Acϵ♠

NEVER!!!!
Quote by Banjocal
God that isn't there save our British inbred German cunt of a queen

Hey, it's not like Chuckles will be better.

Except that unless he lives to like 130, he won't be monarch for as long.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The only way white men will learn is through the destruction of their race. #WhiteGenocide
Quote by Acϵ♠

that thread is worse than mlp, anime, and minecraft thread combined

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Fucking huff po, we already let women and minorities vote, what the fuck else do they want./sarcasm

I think we should just stop voting all together so we can stop with the dog and pony show of the illusion of choice. The entire victim complex has gotten out of hand. The only person oppressing you and holding you back is yourself. Don't let yourself be held back. Expect to do the absolute best you can and get shit in for it, that's life, not bias.
Page 1 of 3