Hey guys I'm wondering which guitar should I buy:
Schecter hellraiser c1 vs c1 hybrid vs ESP ltd ec1000,
I don't want the Floyd rose model, and I need answer pretty fast, thank you (:
Which one do YOU like better?  I never much cared for Schecter and went with ESP/LTDs.  
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I tried all the 3 and I kinda liked the schecter better because they're smoother and nicer for solos and fast picking in my opinion, but I have one schecter already so I thought maybe I'll go with the ESP but I still don't know
Quote by metalmingee
Which one do YOU like better?  I never much cared for Schecter and went with ESP/LTDs.  

I have never picked up a Schecter i liked enough to buy. that is just how it is for me. some people love them.

I had three LTD EC's 400, 401, 1000.

ditched them for Jacksons. three all MIJ, DKMG, DKMG, and a dk-2.

then i ditched them for ibanez. i have five ibanez prestiges, and they aren't going anywhere.

to be honest i don't feel a desire to go back to ESP /LTD, but i am wanting a jackson or two.

I will quit rambling...

If you like Schecter, nothing wrong with sticking with them. also maybe you want something different go LTD. you have to try to play as many as you can, research what you can, and go for one.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I've owned two EC-1000s. One I got used from guitar center (flamed maple Seymour Duncan JB/59) great guitar, wouldn't stay in tune, had to return it for my money back.

The second EC-1000 I owned had EMG 81/80s I believe. It was a great guitar but way too metal for me. I will admit that if you are into really heavy metal, you would probably really like that guitar. The only reason why I didn't like it is because I am a novice Blues musician and Alternative rocker, too much balls for me.

Can't speak about Schecter, never tried them but the LTD EC-1000 I got from Guitar Center was one of the nicest sounding guitars I've ever played. I liked it so much that I took a Stratocaster and put the JB/59 combo in it with a Texas Special in the middle pickup and gave it to my Father as a present. I was fucking super impressed with the way the pickups sounded and my dad was blown away.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
I've not really cared for Schecters. The way they're usually styled tells you everything about the market they're going for. 15 year old Avenged Sevenfold fanboys with daddy's money. There are some exceptions stylistically, but Schecter has never fully shrugged off that reputation.

If you want a superstrat-styled guitar with a fixed bridge, get an LTD MH1000NT instead.

Or even better, go used and get an E-II Horizon of if lucky, a Jackson Professional.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Buy the one you like what we like is not relevent to your situation, you have to try them both and by the one the feels right don't second guess you should be able to recognize which one feels the best in your hands.

I do not own any LTDs but have played several and would not be opposed to having one, I have one Schecter it is a Damien Elite 7 string it is a very nice guitar especially for the price $500 ish new, I gave $300 for mine used in near mint condition, it is a great player and has soem great primium features for a guitar in that price range, the neck is a tad beefier than most of my guitars and I have heard others say the same about them.

In the end we won't be playing it you will.

I will also throw in an obligatory nod to a used MIJ Jackson.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

+1 on a used E-II Horizon. At that price range, the Schecters and LTD will have similar quality. You just have to go with the one you feel the most comfortable with. 
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
Thank you for your help, I play a lot of solos fast and picking , so in your opinion which will give the better sound and will feel better?
Quote by alonyamin01
Thank you for your help, I play a lot of solos fast and picking , so in your opinion which will give the better sound and will feel better?
They'll both sound almost exactly the same. They have the same pickups and are constructed almost identically. I wouldn't worry about that.

The one that feels better is the one that feels better TO YOU. Asking what feels better to other people is not the right question to ask.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The schecter has emg 57/66 and the ESP has emg 81/60 and I can't tell the difference
Quote by alonyamin01
The schecter has emg 57/66 and the ESP has emg 81/60 and I can't tell the difference

if u don't wanna run it though the pa I'd skip the 57/66 and just go passive 
27mMoV31II7.a2