Page 1 of 2
Signed up at the tender age of 15 in 2002. Ah, the memories. When did the post count get reset/removed? (Or at least mine did. Years of inactivity?)
Last edited by wood162001 at Apr 13, 2017,
Yeah but I'm the longest
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by wood162001
Dreadnought Your join date wrong? I was here in January 2002 .

whoosh
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by wood162001
Signed up at the tender age of 15 in 2002. Ah, the memories. When did the post count get reset/removed? (Or at least mine did. Years of inactivity?)

Join date is meaningless.  Considering your blurb under your username, I'm willing to bet so are many things about you.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
who cares about join date when it's all about that shit post count nomsayin
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by wood162001
Damn, that did slip by me . The same classy UG I remember.

it's slippery alright 
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by JustRooster
Join date is meaningless.  Considering your blurb under your username, I'm willing to bet so are many things about you.

I've been called worse by better. Weak.

Quote by JustRooster

Yeah, like he probably enjoys Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

And that he doesn't expect a clearly set up penis joke.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by wood162001
 I've been called worse by better. Weak.

#SoStrong
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm a grow-er not a show-er ok?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Show-er?  I hardly know-er!!!

(sorry, but I'm not sorry)
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
poop
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
You're all lame as fuck and will be swept away by the tidal waves of inequity and nuclear war.

7/10 overall.
Quote by Zaphikh
You're all lame as fuck and will be swept away by the tidal waves of inequity and nuclear war.

7/10 overall.

I'll happily accept your nomination as me, longest member, thank you.
I'm fairly average, so I highly doubt its the longest member.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
i have the longest member on this site

edit: dont care if this was already posted ten times. Im not joking
I guess it's time to confess. When I was but a wee lad of 19 I got drunk with a group of college buddies. They were sick of hearing me brag about how tough I was and told me to prove it. I was game and said "alright, what's the challenge?". The asshole among my friends, Terry, replied " we're going to Mohawk Zoo. You'll find out there". So, we drove to the zoo. There were no guards or anything, and we just climbed over the front gate to get in. The guys led me to the rhinocerous enclosure. Terry spoke up "we dare you to bang that rhinoceros". I said "you can't be serious". He nodded "yes". I sighed, thought about Sheena Easton for about 5 seconds (that's all it took back then), and moved toward the fence. 

I stepped in the enclosure and crept up, drunkenly, on the sleeping rhino. She was laying on her belly. Like a cat. Anyway, long story short, the next day the headline for Tulsa World stated "Rhinoceros dies from internal injuries". True story. 
Last edited by TobusRex at Apr 14, 2017,
Quote by Dreadnought
I'm the longest

If you brag about it, we all know its untrue  
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
check out this chump with 7 posts under his belt claiming to be the "longest member"

well you got the 'member' bit right, at least
Ever since I started these hip swings and nose dives I've gained a couple more inches. #science 
27mMoV31II7.a2
Quote by jono034
If you brag about it, we all know its untrue  

Prove it
Quote by Dreadnought
Prove it

Just look at your profile pic... we all know how hard you are trying  
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
Quote by jono034
Just look at your profile pic... we all know how hard you are trying  

Wait till you see my 18" lifted dualie pickup truck

Jk I don't have one of those
Ya'll know that I'm the longest member on the site. They don't call me Horsedick.MPEG for no reason.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Ya'll know that I'm the longest member on the site. They don't call me Horsedick.MPEG for no reason.

When you gonna change to Hosedick.MP4 ?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
wood162001 I signed up in 2001 but I changed e-mails and then changed the username etc... UG back then was awesome......  I miss this site so much... There was collaboration in music, we did some UG music back then.... It was awesome, you could upload your shit for people to listen... I logged in out of nostalgia, I wish they could bring the mp3's back
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Apr 15, 2017,
Quote by sam b
check out this chump with 7 posts under his belt claiming to be the "longest member"

well you got the 'member' bit right, at least

What part of "When did the post count get reset/removed? Or at least mine did. Years of inactivity?" did you not understand? 
Quote by wood162001
What part of "When did the post count get reset/removed? Or at least mine did. Years of inactivity?" did you not understand? 

All of it, apart from the word "the"

Post count hasnt been reset or removed, it's on profiles
Quote by Necrolust
wood162001 I signed up in 2001 but I changed e-mails and then changed the username etc... UG back then was awesome......  I miss this site so much... There was collaboration in music, we did some UG music back then.... It was awesome, you could upload your shit for people to listen... I logged in out of nostalgia, I wish they could bring the mp3's back

hey its blodes alt
Quote by soundgarden1986
hey its blodes alt

tried to use ... instead of . . .

nice try blode
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by soundgarden1986
hey its blodes alt

Everyone here is Blode's alt apart from you
Quote by Necrolust

Bunch of old names popping up recently
Page 1 of 2