Cats are better.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Cats are better.

Liked, so I can dislike
Pup by the fire

My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Cats are better.
dog owners are meant to be the ones who bitch about cats like a bunch of cunts why have you got to go and say stupid shit like this

cats and dogs are wonderful and anyone who disagrees can eat a dick and is a wanker
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by K33nbl4d3
dog owners are meant to be the ones who bitch about cats like a bunch of cunts why have you got to go and say stupid shit like this

cats and dogs are wonderful and anyone who disagrees can eat a dick and is a wanker
I mean I wasn't really being serious but dang son, you've always seemed like such a gentle soul to me, now I'm just devastated.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
dogs are smarter and more friendly than cats

but cats are more clean pets, and easier to take care of

choose one
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

My doggos

tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I mean I wasn't really being serious but dang son, you've always seemed like such a gentle soul to me, now I'm just devastated.
i will fight anyone for small (or large) fluffy animals

i wouldn't fight you though
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Apr 14, 2017,
my shihtzu wants me dead ..still
im the only one not feeding him human food. 
#bad cop
27mMoV31II7.a2
Quote by Antimage27
my shihtzu wants me dead ..still
im the only one not feeding him human food. 
#bad cop

Holy shit, your username and picture just reminded me just how old dota fucking is.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Holy shit, your username and picture just reminded me just how old dota fucking is.

And only recently have I put it far away ... sorta :P 
27mMoV31II7.a2
Love my mom and dad's little miniature dachsund. I'd get a dog but don't want my house to smell like a dog, lol. 
here's a pic of a little doggie dinosaur trying to eat plants

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
The next thing you know, they'll be driving our cars!

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I miss this guy.

Cracker by blayney1989, on Flickr

He was a goddamn model too... here he is as the face of NCDL (now Dogs Trust) for Andrex

Hardest decision I've ever had to make and one of the worst days of my life.

I remember him like this...

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Passed a cute dog in his yard who started yip/barking at me. Then I put on sunglasses and he stopped, and when I took them off he began barking again. I did this on and off thing a few times because it was so cute. Then I left them off and started making high pitched booping noises, and he stopped barking and sat down. Boop
M00NAGEDAYDREAM My doggos spend most of their time swimming when we go up to the lake, so yes.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
This is my big ass St. Barnard sadly she passed a few years ago but lived to the old ass age of 17. I had her for over half my life and miss her every day. 

They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
MurrcuryFoxx

I've always wanted a St. Bernard. I'm surprised she lived so long. I always assume big dog, short life.
Anyways I bet she was the best

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
MurrcuryFoxx

I've always wanted a St. Bernard. I'm surprised she lived so long. I always assume big dog, short life.
Anyways I bet she was the best

Normally that seems to be true no one ever though she'd live to be that old. She had a stomach tumor removed when she was 8 and the vet kept saying she'd be lucky to make it another year but she was happy and active as fuck all the way up till the end she passed in her sleep peaceful in my bed where she slept damn near night from the day I got her.... I'm making my self sad as fuck right now I miss her so much she was my best friend in the world. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Her name is Edna (I didn't name her).

Death to Ovation haters!
i adore all your various dogs they are wonderful
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Cat for scale.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124