Page 1 of 3
These super hero flicks are scrapping bottom, see if you can beat them there.
The power to eat whatever I want as much as I want without getting fat.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
The power to swallow people whole and alive.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
"jump" like in the movie jumper.
teleport anywhere, just by thinking about it (even bank vaults in the middle of the night ... )
it would make life extremely easy i think, just being invisible.
beats having the ability of "flying" because your cover would get blown immediately.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad

teleport anywhere, just by thinking about it (even bank vaults in the middle of the night ... )

Yeah I want that one too, you could fart loudly in elevators and quickly leave.
just being invisible.
beats having the ability of "flying" because your cover would get blown immediately.

Just put on glasses and comb your hair back.
ability to ejaculate on all earthly lifeforms' faces in one single spurt of sweet cum
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
The power to kill a yak from 200 yards away with mind bullets.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
the ability to explode. I can only do it once, and it will kill me.

Quote by Burgery
ability to ejaculate on all earthly lifeforms' faces in one single spurt of sweet cum
what do you think god is doing when it rains?

Quote by Victory2134
The power to kill a yak from 200 yards away with mind bullets.
brb nostalgia
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
The ability to blow wonderful, platonic kisses to anybody.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Fake news
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by WaterGod
The power to turn into a lesbian because that would be hot

Nice.  I'm into this.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Teleportation/time control.

Basically just stop time whenever I gotta do projects with a deadline and also never pay for airfare again. I could head to Kunming, Macau, Hawaii, Montreal, then Spain in the same day, then just go back in time to before I left, stop time, finish a bunch of work, watch some movies, sleep, then travel to different cities again. Repeat forever. Steal some NASA equipment and be the first person to round trip the solar system in the same minute.

It basically would graduate me from just a dude tryna get by to building worlds elsewhere.

Honestly I don't know why this isn't everyone's choice. Imagine all the free time you'll have. Oh the places you'll see.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 15, 2017,
Ability to pause time, id take so many naps
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Basically just stop time whenever I gotta do projects with a deadline and also never pay for airfare again. I could head to Kunming, Macau, Hawaii, Montreal, then Spain in the same day, then just go back in time to before I left, stop time, finish a bunch of work, watch some movies, sleep, then travel to different cities again. Repeat forever. Steal some NASA equipment and be the first person to round trip the solar system in the same minute.

It basically would graduate me from just a dude tryna get by to building worlds elsewhere.

Honestly I don't know why this isn't everyone's choice. Imagine all the free time you'll have. Oh the places you'll see.

This sounds awesome
Fine Dining Man - everytime there's trouble afoot, I treat myself to an expensive meal

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I think I would want the ability to make everyone feel what I'm feeling and see my point of view, there would be no limit on distance, I could do this to the entire World.
To fart an unbelievably putrid Fart every 4 years that would linger in a 10 square mile area for 6 months that nobody could live there nor want to return, and I would do it in Washington D.C.

The only other option would have something to do with public impaling.
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

This is a good wish. Basically the final episode of Futurama
My God, it's full of stars!
Make people orgasm at will.  Men and women.  I'd make the world into the Jizz in my Pants video.
The power to produce beer on demand, drink it, then produce more !
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I'd like to say X-ray vision, but I'm afraid of how many dudes are wearing ladies underwear.

Super-intelligence, I guess.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
bjgrifter - if you are a Bassist, you are already ascending towards super-intelligence
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B
Quote by Sliide90027
bjgrifter - if you are a Bassist, you are already ascending towards super-intelligence

For a bassist, super-intelligence is not needing to wear a nappy.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I hope you all realize my life's been a steep downward slope ever since I typed up this fantasy.
The ability to get better at anything merely by complaining about it
Quote by slapsymcdougal
For a bassist, super-intelligence is not needing to wear a nappy.

Page 1 of 3