So I'm wondering . What would be the thickest string gauge that could fit on my Schecter's stock nut slots . The guitar was set up from the factory with 10-56 . It's a 7 string guitar.

I haven't experimented using thicker string gauges on this guitar yet . But I know once you reach a certain gauge the strings will probably not fit or you can risk damaging the nut . What would be the max for the low B ? That's really the string that I want with the most tension , the rest would be fine for me at 10-46.

Would it be safe to go up to 60 with out any issues ?
It really depends on the individual nut. I have 6-string guitars that needed no filing to handle 52-54 gauge strings, and others that anything over 50 will pop right out of.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
The only way to find out is trying. Unless it's FR locking nut, those can take anything.
Gotta try to find out! If it's a B string that's the 7th string, it should be able to fit - most nut slots are slotted so that it can fit gauges that a bit thicker than the stock, so a .60 should work for you. 
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Widening the nut shouldn't be too big of a dilemma if needed. Going from stock 56 to a 60 isn't that big of a jump, and if it was widened to accommodate, I'm fairly certain you could go back to a 56 without causing too much trouble.

I used to have a 4 string bass that I had in BEAD tuning, and when I switched it back to EADG, it didn't need a nut replacement which shocked me.
Try adding more delay.