Hey!

Thank you very much for you awesome app!

I would love to use the keyboard with your app. For example: space bar or up- and down-keys to scroll in a song view.

I know you have the auto-scrolling now, but I'd love to do the scrolling myself with an external keyboard.

Would that be possible to add soon?

Best regards,
Christian Beer
tabpro268 
You can link bluetooth pedals and midi contorllers to our apps. 
You can find these settings in the Account section on the app's homepage. 
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

I don't read that as "cool idea, we will be put it on our list for a future release". Very sad!

I am an app developer myself. Keyboard support is rather easy to do. Had hoped you at least would consider it as a good idea.

Consider me very disappointed!
tabpro268 
Sorry, I may have misunderstood your question. 
I was sure that it was what you were acuatlly asking. 

What "keyboard" exactly do you mean?
Like regular keyboard for PC?

Please specify. 
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

tabpro268 
I see.
When you pair regular Apple keyboards with your device you'll be able to use it to type in search inquiries. But you can't set a space bar to scroll the page. 
Pressing it requires your hand, right?
But you should be playing the guitar...

Usually foot bluetooth or midi controllers are used for scrolling by musicians. 

Can't see a scenario where scrolling by pressing keys with your hands would be more benefitial than using auto scroll or foot pedal. 

UG Support

Well, really sad. Had the idea for a "stompbox" that behaves like a keyboard to the iPad. Then this would be useful. Also hitting the space bar while playing guitar is WAY easier than scrolling.

You could've at least tell me you think about it. This is not really satisfying. ☹️
tabpro268 
Why tell untrue?
Sorry, that's not in our focus. 
Topic closed.