my guitar is a schecter synyster custom and It is properly set up . drop D using 10-46 D'addarios

Problem is after I'm done playing it and using the floyd it's in tune, but after leaving it for a while it's out of tune. I only have to tune it sharper so the rest falls into tune.

Tried remedies is to tighten the locking bolt and intonation screw for that string but alas it still keeps going out of tune while not in use

Any ideas what to fix this?
If the temperature and humidity of the room you're storing the guitar in has changed since you last played it, then the guitar is going to alter its tuning.

This is universally true of any guitar.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Are you absolutely positive that it's set up and balanced properly? I've had issues with drop tunings on my Floyd Rose bridges, perhaps because of the spring spread and distribution of tension. Anyway, this configuration gave me the best results:

PS. I have two neck-through guitars with Floyd Rose bridges. One has a Floyd Rose 1000 and stays in tune for months, but the other has a brand new Floyd Rose Special (basically the same, apart from zinc saddles and block) and is incredibly sensitive.
I'm sure I set it up right ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Floyd base parallel to body , lubed floyd studs (floyd to mounting stud) , locking nut tight but not too tight, intonation screws tight etc

I have a suspicion that since it's so thin that it's slipping still from underneath the locking nut block

The locking block for the nut isn't worn , either is the actual locking nut

I'll try getting a replacement locking block for the nut.
Not likely.

I put my two springs on the DAD side and my single spring on the bottom where your e is. I would stretch your strings, unlock your nut, re-set tuning & fine tuners and make sure the tuning is dead on. Really spend a few solid minutes getting every single string in tune with each other. Make sure the guitar is in playing position and clamp the nuts.

I've noticed for myself there's a big difference between getting my Floyd "in tune" and clamping and going and really getting it perfect from the start, as far as the stability down the road is concerned.
 I just picked up a 1982 Ibanez dreadknot. 
I  cleaned, oiled and polished it. Put new strings on it, had to raise the  saddle a little. The b string sounds muted, especially when fretted  above the 12th fret. the saddle has a cut out at the b string. the rest  of the strings sounds great. do I have to raise the saddle more. all the  strings are missing the bridge by about the thickness of a credit  card.. any advice would be greatly appreciated..                

Quote by wordsworth251
 I just picked up a 1982 Ibanez dreadknot. 
I  cleaned, oiled and polished it. Put new strings on it, had to raise the  saddle a little. The b string sounds muted, especially when fretted  above the 12th fret. the saddle has a cut out at the b string. the rest  of the strings sounds great. do I have to raise the saddle more. all the  strings are missing the bridge by about the thickness of a credit  card.. any advice would be greatly appreciated..                

Start a new thread of your own if you want help with your problem.