What do you mean by win? Cooperation? Cohabitation? Annihilation? What's your end-game with this question?
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
None of them "win". Given enough time, their organic bodies will die and decay and their atomic breadth will be scattered among the next thing that crawls "their" way. Fuck this question.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by whywefight
if we're talking a fight, it wouldn't even be close, 100 gorillas, easy

unless the gorillas are stupid as fuck, which is definitely possible

Quote by Zaphikh
None of them "win". Given enough time, their organic bodies will die and decay and their atomic breadth will be scattered among the next thing that crawls "their" way. Fuck this question.

you rn
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Lions have the teeth and claws, but just 20 of them wouldn't stand a chance against 100 gorillas stampeding toward them with the pure intent of breaking their backs. No way. Gorillas might not be the smartest predators, but just 1 of them alone can use its strength to an advantage. I think lions would require a strategic group effort to take down their prey.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Key facts to remember before you do the math:

Grape Ape's sidekick is a dog

Lippy the Lion's sidekick is a hyena
Quote by k.lainad
Lions have the teeth and claws, but just 20 of them wouldn't stand a chance against 100 gorillas stampeding toward them with the pure intent of breaking their backs. No way. Gorillas might not be the smartest predators, but just 1 of them alone can use its strength to an advantage. I think lions would require a strategic group effort to take down their prey.

I don't think they're generally considered predators, but they're like top 5 smartest animals, definitely way smarter than lions.

But if we're talking strength, a silverback can take a male lion one on one as well, I'd imagine.