Does anyone owns Neo Creamback and can tell me about the features? How does it sound compared to G12H-75 or vintage 30? I prefer to play Heavy/thrash metal and thinking about getting one of these. 
I haven't tried any of the creambacks (far as I'm aware they have a very good rep, including the neo one, though), but what type of heavy/thrash metal, and what amp? If they're anything like the lower-wattage speakers they're based on they might be a little vintage-sounding for what you want (though you may well love them, depending on the exact tone you want and personal preference).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
DSL40c. My biggest influences is Metallica, Black Sabbath, 80's thrash movement, NWOBHM and recently i'm obsessed with mastodon. This is the bands that influence my playing style the most.
Last edited by Bebras at Apr 16, 2017,
Can't speak for the NEO. I do however have a G12H-75 and a V30 in a 212 cab. I play mostly 80s - early 90s Thrash and Hair metal. They compliment each other very well.

My second favorite speaker set for Thrash
Quote by Bebras
DSL40c. My biggest influences is Metallica, Black Sabbath, 80's thrash movement, NWOBHM and recently i'm obsessed with mastodon. This is the bands that influence my playing style the most.

Ok, thanks. I'm not that well up on mastodon, but (big caveat here!) if it sounds like the non-creamback version, the G12H-75 creamback may well get modern enough for most of those tones. Of course, the neo version may well do it as well. I'm not sure I'd want to use a V30 along for a lot of those tones- it'd be fine combined with something else, but may be too middy, compressed and modern-sounding on its own.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?