No agenda, just bunnies.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Apr 16, 2017,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

hey

pantaloons

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Excellent thread much fluff, very snuggles
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
No agenda, just bunnies.

Hoppy Easter!

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Bunny Zombie Apocalypse!

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
God I love bunnies
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!

so many bunners around
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Aww why is he automatically a gynecologist? Not all bunnies are perverts, just Foofoo the Mouse Slayer and Sir Humpsalot.
I ran over a jackrabbit about 5 years ago. That big bastard did $800 damage to the front of my car (2002 Honda Civic).  But bunnies, cute as they are, are dumber than shit. Cottontails seemingly try to commit suicide, if at all possible. I hate creaming the little fuckers, but sometimes you gotta cream 'em or run into a ditch. 
Quote by TobusRex
I ran over a jackrabbit about 5 years ago. That big bastard did $800 damage to the front of my car (2002 Honda Civic).  But bunnies, cute as they are, are dumber than shit. Cottontails seemingly try to commit suicide, if at all possible. I hate creaming the little fuckers, but sometimes you gotta cream 'em or run into a ditch. 

I'm almost sure this is the redneckiest post I've ever read.

---

This thread brought joy

( except that image with the dead fox and rabbit; that one was sad )
Quote by seventh_angel
I'm almost sure this is the redneckiest post I've ever read.

Newsbreak: I was born in West Texas, raised mostly in rural/small town Oklahoma. If there's a redneck on this forum, it'd probably be me. 
Quote by TobusRex
Newsbreak: I was born in West Texas, raised mostly in rural/small town Oklahoma. If there's a redneck on this forum, it'd probably be me. 

I'm not a computer using rabbit, though. I do share the same general body shape....somewhat.