Have a MG412ACF fitted with G12 30MG speakers which aren't the best, instead of spending big bickies on a fresh cab with good speakers, I want to put in some v30's. But I can't find any information on whether or not the dimensions are correct for my cab, anyone give me a hand? Cheers 
Sure but... make sure to drive them with a decent amp.  They won't fix the MG tone suck.  

A Jet City 1x12 will sound WAY better than an MG 4x12 loaded with V30s.  Choose wisely.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Cajundaddy what would you say to a Jet City  24SVe 120W 2x12 Cab? Would something like this gear towards a hard rock player? Thanks again for the help! 
Have you tried taking a 3739V40 and sticking it up the C37VR42 and switching the AA940M2X on bystand? It's like way cheaper than buying a A4V7RCC for the DGK738DX8.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Have you tried taking a 3739V40 and sticking it up the C37VR42 and switching the AA940M2X on bystand? It's like way cheaper than buying a A4V7RCC for the DGK738DX8.

Oh, JNDB56FG it out your B6KJJH
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Joshua Garcia

bleep bloop

Affirmative.
Free Ali
Quote by angusglassen1
Cajundaddy what would you say to a Jet City  24SVe 120W 2x12 Cab? Would something like this gear towards a hard rock player? Thanks again for the help! 

Sure!  That's a gig rig.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
angusglassen1 Compare the price of 4x V30 speakers against the cost of the V30-loaded Harley Benton 412 cab and you'll realize that you're basically getting the box the speakers come in for free with the Harley Benton. And it's far better constructed (plywood) than the MDF crap they put in the cheap Chinese Marshall cabs.

https://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g412a_vintage.htm

I personally think 412's are silly. You can get more than enough low end from a well built closed back 212.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend