so how about all that US-syria-russia-china-north korea nonsense? meanwhile crypto-fascists gaining political power in europe..
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Will Lane
i don't worry about it, i have people to do that for me

thank god for jesus
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
World war 3 is going to be US and every other moderate country taking a steaming dump on NK. Hopefully freeing their people at least.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Don't think North Korea is big enough to be considered WW3 material.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
seriously i'd normally not advocate the us getting involved with other people's shit but surely it's high time north korea was liberated from that fat fuck 
Quote by kalypto
seriously i'd normally not advocate the us getting involved with other people's shit but surely it's high time north korea was liberated from that fat fuck 

I'm pretty sure I saw a documentary about Chuck Norris doing that in the early 90s.
I think there might be a frexit soon too. Wau too much stuff going on so here's a dog:

boop-a-mole! peek-a-choobsy!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm pretty sure I saw a documentary about Chuck Norris doing that in the early 90s.

pretty sure it wasn't him then because chuck norris would have succeeded

i have never watched a chuck norris film
Quote by frankv
Crypto-fascists? The fuck is that? 

Anyway, looking forward to the post-apocalypse. Should have some great music.
im referring to far right nationalists
Quote by korinaflyingv
you guys have absolutely terrible opinions on north korea. 

i'm moreso concerned about US-russia relations, the russians are gonna be pissed if the US continues to target assad
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
meanwhile crypto-fascists gaining political power in europe..

bruh i dont even live in europe
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
bruh i dont even live in europe

Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
i'm moreso concerned about US-russia relations, the russians are gonna be pissed if the US continues to target assad

I seem to remember that Russia didn't care what the rest of the world thought in 2014 when they were annexing the Crimean peninsula!.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
I seem to remember that Russia didn't care what the rest of the world thought in 2014 when they were annexing the Crimean peninsula!.

Seems like, to me, you're one of few motherfuckers on this dungheap whose memory doesn't automatically refresh every two weeks.

The Kremlin hasn't the moral standing to accuse a goatfucker of bestiality much less put on a play act of furor over the Tomahawk strikes.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Seems like, to me, you're one of few motherfuckers on this dungheap whose memory doesn't automatically refresh every two weeks.

The Kremlin hasn't the moral standing to accuse a goatfucker of bestiality much less put on a play act of furor over the Tomahawk strikes.

Dungheap

Putin - "do as I say not as I do"

Also South Korean star PSY is actually Kim Jong-Un who secretely slips across the border to hang out in Gagnam and get his K-POP on!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by frankv
Crypto-fascists? The fuck is that? 

Anyway, looking forward to the post-apocalypse. Should have some great music.

Quote by Burgery
you guys have absolutely terrible opinions on north korea. 

But Russia won the election for Trump....
Quote by Evilnine

noted (although nobody actually died in that whole ordeal) but i think the russians are done with US imperialism in the middle east at this point. they let lybia and south sudan pass, they're not gonna do it again in syria. lets not get tangled up in whataboutism
Quote by korinaflyingv
I don't know why people fear another Cold War. The Cold War era is where all the best music was created.

Quote by WaterGod
I don't know why people fear another Cold War. The Cold War era is where all the best music was created.

That's Nam son.
Quote by frankv
You guys reckon the west should just stop interfering with these war-torn countries for a couple of decades and see how it pans out? I don't feel like it's the thing to do, but I don't think our efforts are working out very well yet.

Quote by korinaflyingv
Fine!  I'll be the one to do it:

Cold War II: Electric Boogaloo

I'm not proud of myself.  I'll have you know.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
What you guys fail to mention is a country with a nuke cannot be obliterated by the US. Every country on the planet wants a nuke to deter our murderous country from invading them and mass slaughtering millions of people.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
What you guys fail to mention is a country with a nuke cannot be obliterated by the US. Every country on the planet wants a nuke to deter our murderous country from invading them and mass slaughtering millions of people.

US got to sit out 2 World Wars without a scratch. We need a good nuking about now.