Based on my experience here over the last 3 months everyone has done an immense job in helping me along the way and getting me to a point where I feel truly comfortable and happy playing guitar again. I no longer have frustration in trying to learn something new, I have a guitar I love to play, new mfx unit which has so far done everything I wanted from it, and plenty of advice that I have not yet had the time or cash to act upon.

To anyone else looking for advice from the forum I can say.... Follow the stickies and be as specific as possible - I think it has really helped these good people to help me. Don't be worried about asking for clarification - sometimes things just don't read the same way to different minds. Finally - try and contribute something back, even if it is just in The Pit. I hope that I can offer more advice as time goes on to those who have been in my position. As such the 'circle of guitar' continues

Without creating any rifts between myself and other members, or between users I would firstly like to extend a huge thanks goes to the bigger contributors(as they say, you know who you are)! They have been there each step of the way and have really taken the time to return back to me over various things.....I couldn't have done it without you lot. Of course to all the others that have been there and replied to me or given advice I do truly appreciate it.

trashedlostfdup dannyalcatraz dspellman T00DEEPBLUE psp742 metalmingee AcousticMirror diabolical monwobobbo gregs1020 Ippon Dave_Mc dementiacaptain pinheadslts75 nastytroll Xander_X 8Len8 gweddle.nz Udjine vayne92 Dragulan hecks guitarkid8 dthmtl3 scott58 EyeballPaul Blompcube lukethrash7506

Really, I mean it, thanks to all of you. Time is valuable and it should not go unappreciated. 

or  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As you wish.....
Quote by hydreliox
Without creating any rifts between myself and other members
Too late. Go back to all your hoar friends.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by hydrelioxlittlebitch

wow really man? after all i did for you? not even a mention? dont get me with that "you know who you are" shit that is bullshit bro.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
well this was unexpected.. i don't even remember what i did haha, but glad you're happy. keep it up
Quote by hydreliox

gweddle.nz sam b Udjine

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As you wish.....

no problem, man
Wow, I couldn't tell you what it is I helped you with, but the thanks is appreciated.  There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum, and if you watch, it's usually the same ones that actually help as opposed to ... well anything else.  

One thing I've noticed on this forum versus a lot of others, most users don't sugar coat or pull punches around here.  They just tell it like it is and aren't afraid to tell you when you're wrong, or if they think you're wrong.
Last edited by Xander_X at Apr 17, 2017,
Cheers.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Who the FUCK is guitarkid8??? SHOW YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER

"Well reeeer to you too sir...Its the internet. Do you really expect it to be completely serious?" - mcraddict81592
Well that was unexpected.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Helping others is an intrinsic reward, but it is always nice to be thanked. Stay classy, hydreliox!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
While we're thanking others I'd like to thank M00NAGEDAYDREAM for making every day better than the last

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
i'd like to thank jrcsgtpeppers for teaching me the value of scales and arpeggios
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I've contributed three tabs to this website so it's a little confusing as to how I didn't make the list
(It's becoming the "Feel good thread of the year" candidate up in here...)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
You ungrateful bastard...not thanking me, and after I did the best thing anyone could've possibly done for you. I allowed you to discover, for yourself, how to find the answers without my pointless/contradictory, and possible offensive advice. 

You are welcome. 
Quote by hydreliox

Make riffs, not rifts.  
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Humm... something seems fishy here, You mean I didn't offend you or the other users?  very unusual,  I'm thinking someone must be using my handle, 
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Helping others is an intrinsic reward, but it is always nice to be thanked. Stay classy, hydreliox!

Agreed. Thanks very much for the shout-out.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I like how most of the names are people who never post in the pit.

the real heroes are us shitposters
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
I like how most of the names are people who never post in the pit.

the real heroes are us shitposters

yeah it's almost like a who's who of G G&A and EG

gotta wonder why he thank people who tried to talk him into wasting spending money...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I know you meant to thank me as well, so i'll forgive you for not including me on your list.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No problem, brah. Glad to help.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
No problem, brah. Glad to help.

im gonna need you to change your user title, there's only one ace around these parts
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
im gonna need you to change your user title, there's only one ace around these parts

Might need you to change your username.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.