I'm debating on whether to change the tone pot to the bridge from the middle, Eric Johnson style. I've heard that it changes the tone a bit even on 10, but how much? I don't even know if I'd like it, but I just want to know all the things.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

I live for my girlfriend. <3
It takes a bit of brightness off. Not "new pickup" different, but definitely noticeable. 

It's not exactly difficult to do, just give it a try next time you change strings, and if you don't like it you can change it back. It's just moving one wire. 
Quote by Roc8995
It takes a bit of brightness off. Not "new pickup" different, but definitely noticeable. 

It's not exactly difficult to do, just give it a try next time you change strings, and if you don't like it you can change it back. It's just moving one wire. 

Yeah, I'll see if I can have the store do it. My guitar is under warranty, so I'll just have to see if something like that is cheap. String changes and matinance is free under warranty, so changing one wire might be free. I'll check.
Just a teenage girl who loves playing guitar way too much, if that's even possible.

That's one option. A soldering iron and a giant roll of solder (like, more than you'll use in your lifetime) is $20, and then you'll be able to repair and modify your own gear forever. A few minutes of youtube instructions on soldering guitar connections (Seymour Duncan has a good one) and you'll be ready to go. 

25-40 watt iron and fine, flux-core (NOT the acid core or plumbing stuff) solder and you're all set. 
Quote by Roc8995
That's one option. A soldering iron and a giant roll of solder (like, more than you'll use in your lifetime) is $20, and then you'll be able to repair and modify your own gear forever. A few minutes of youtube instructions on soldering guitar connections (Seymour Duncan has a good one) and you'll be ready to go. 

25-40 watt iron and fine, flux-core (NOT the acid core or plumbing stuff) solder and you're all set. 

It's not that I don't have the ability to, I just don't want to void the warranty. I have a soldering iron in my room, and I've repaired my starter guitar before (one tome the volume pot got disconnected).

Quote by Roc8995

to be fair, you should probably also put in the warning that you could end up with a soldering iron in a box you never opened for like 10 years.

not that that happened to me or anything.
Quote by Roc8995

yep agreed.

or a no-load tone control (granted, more work, though if you're getting someone to do it for you...) gives you (arguably) the best of both worlds.

EDIT: if you're getting someone to do it for you, get the (current) neck tone control wired up to both the neck and middle pickups, and get a no-load one for the bridge. no point in losing the tone control for the middle pickup (even if you'll likely rarely use it).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm a big fan of putting a tone pot on the bridge pup of a strat. In theory it will shave a tiny bit of high-end off the bridge but it's so subtle you may not even notice it.
^ I think you pretty much can, especially when you know what to look for. of course, what's much more useful about it is that you actually have a tone control for it, now.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?