I'm going to say 90's import. For a price search for SOLD listings of similar ps3 RR guitars on eBay.
Better pictures of the entire guitar, neck plate, etc will help.
We need picks of:

A clear pick of the headstock if it says anything but Jackson on the head or truss rod cover.

A clear pic of the neck plate so we can read the serial number.

I agree with guitarkid8 from what I can see it is an import likely a '90s and due to the lack of shark fin markers on the fingerboard probably a standard, does it say "Professional" after the Jackson logo on the Head?

Is it a bolt-on neck? How many digits is the serial number?

Jackson Import Bolt-on serial number guide:

6 Digit Serials
Starts w/ | Type of Jackson Guitar
0-5 | Professional (MIJ) [or No Series (MIJ) for 1995], first digit denotes year (0=1990, 5=1995)
6 | 1996 No Series (MIJ)
90-95 | Fusion (MIJ), first two digits denotes year (90=1990, 95=1994)
96 | 1996 No Series MIJ before switch to 7 digit serial

7 Digit Serials
1 | Performer (MIK)
94 | 1994 MIJ Concept guitars, first two digits denotes year (only made in 1994)
9 | 1996+ MIJ (all MIJ series, even JS MIJ), started with 96xxxxx and went up sequentially (97,98, etc)

8 Digit Serials
00-04 | JS (MII), X (MII) or very early JS30xx (MII) [2004 only], first two digits denotes year (00=2000, 04=2004)
6 | JS (MIT), probably the first digit denotes year (6=1996)
96-99 | JS (MII) or X (MII) first two digits denotes year (96=1996, 99=1999)

9 (or 10) Digit Serials
2 | JS30xx (MII), first four digits denotes year, 10th digit added at start of 2008

You can also download archive catalogs from the Jackson website and try to find it in one of those.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/support/catalogs/
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Evilnine
guitarkid8
I apologize for the late replyi didnt seea notification.
It says professional on the headstock. The back serial number starts with a 1.
It is a bolt on neck
The trus rod cover says ps3T or ps37.
Quote by jimenezmichael368
Evilnine
guitarkid8
It is a bolt on neck

Pics are better cause it's also important to know the headstock outline and logo design.
Evilnine
guitarkid8
It is a bolt on neck

PS stands for Performer Series are you sure it doesn't say performer on the head like this?:

I found 2 models PS3T with tremolo and a PS3 with a string through body tail piece these were budget guitars roughly equal to the modern JS series.

The serial number should be 7 digits and beginning with 1 makes Made in Korea these sell regularly for $100 to $150 tops would be $175-$200.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Apr 21, 2017,
Evilnine
Hey bro yeah it does say performer

OK it should definately be a PS3T Performer Series Korean made as long as the serial number is 7 digits and begins with the number 1, if that is not the case it could possibly be a parts guitar but if the serial number matches then mystery solved and I'm glad we could help.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge