I'm 16 and I play electric at my church and school and am searching for an amp suitable for that type of environment, but I also have an interest in some metal music and like to go home and jam with some of my friends with music like that. I have been searching and these are the two amps that I came down to (that is within my budget): the PRS Sonzera and the Marshall DSL40C. I'd like to hear your thoughts on these amps and/or if you have any other amp suggestions, please tell me.
agree with diabolical PRS amps while fine for basic rock and blues aren't metal amps by any stretch. the few i've tried wee pretty underwhelming. 
get whichever is cheaper.  i believe DSL has more gain 
pretty different sounding amps tho 
27mMoV31II7.a2
i don't think the sonzera is a metal amp.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
i don't think the sonzera is a metal amp.

Yeah I see it as a cheaper Lonestar Special type thing. Looks good for the money tbf

Both the DSL and Sonzera are solid amps imo
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
Yeah I see it as a cheaper Lonestar Special type thing. Looks good for the money tbf

Both the DSL and Sonzera are solid amps imo

yeah i like the clips of it, but not the gain structure for "metal". with the right pedal i'm sure it can do whatever you send to it well enough but that's probably not the ideal for the TS.

i generally like PRS amps. doug is one of the nicest guys i've met and i enjoyed his take on "matched tubes" when we spoke.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.