Poll: are you going to hell?
Poll Options
View poll results: are you going to hell?
no, i have never once blasphemed
4 17%
yeh probs
11 46%
:upto: there :upto: is :upto: no :upto: hell :upto
9 38%
Voters: 24.
Mark 3:28-29   Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin.

Now is your chance to forever seal your fate and damn yourself to hell forever. No refunds.

There is no God  
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
666 heil satan

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Banjocal
* whomever

I don't think so tbh. 
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
* whomever

*whomst'd've'stever
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If god is real, fuck him for making life hell for so many people and allowing a select few to run everything.

Also fuck him on a personal level for giving me a brain with so many structural defects.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
If god is real, fuck him for making life hell for so many people and allowing a select few to run everything.

Also fuck him on a personal level for giving me a brain with so many structural defects.
Son, god made you that way for a reason. Just joking, stuff like this is what makes me confused why people believe on god.
Dirge Humani 

Fam, shitpost was 2 posts above that.

Quote by ErikLensherr

If God was real, then how come this place exists?

Wait, are we maybe actually already dead and in hell?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I don't like being manipulated out of fear. So I must accept the Christian God or otherwise I will spend an eternity in hell and brimstone but HE LOVES ME!

Me, my mother and one of my sisters are all going to Hell. Thank you for the God of Abraham, the God who claims to be the God of the Christians, Jews and Muslims. Thank you for your guidance on our spiritual journeys & thank you again for pitting us against each other and sitting back while we kill each other.

This is not my God. A God that will send me to Hell, simply because I am cautious as to where I place my faith. You have to admit that the results aren't really that satisfactory, can you?
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Isn't this the part where someone asks someone else to define God?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Isn't this the part where someone asks someone else to define God?

When I talk about God, I talk about the Christian God or the God of Abraham. I think most folks here do too. It's been drilled in our heads from a young age.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
When I talk about God, I talk about the Christian God or the God of Abraham. I think most folks here do too. It's been drilled in our heads from a young age.
omg it's just a meme bro relax
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by k.lainad
666 heil satan

Yeah but what if I'm scared there's no afterlife? How do I enjoy my life if I can't even go outside?
RIP Matt Lauer

Because i'd rather pretend you're dead than acknowledge your existence.
Quote by WaterGod
Yeah but what if I'm scared there's no afterlife? How do I enjoy my life if I can't even go outside?

There is no afterlife. Time isnt real. Our life spans are pretty much the equivalent of a split second in the grand scheme of the universe. There is no point in being afraid of dying, because it is inevitable.

Why can't you go outside? Afraid you're gonna get hit by a meteor? lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad
There is no afterlife. Time isnt real. Our life spans are pretty much the equivalent of a split second in the grand scheme of the universe. There is no point in being afraid of dying, because it is inevitable.

Why can't you go outside? Afraid you're gonna get hit by a meteor? lol

Well fine, I'll just kill myself like the ant I am.
RIP Matt Lauer

Quote by WaterGod
Well fine, I'll just kill myself like the ant I am.

Nah, you should enjoy your life, have fun, take risks, and don't take things too seriously, because of your limited time in this "state of consciousness".
Half glass full. Live it up man.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I see clearly now. Our purpose is not to exist in the universe but to destroy it. That is the only way in which me may permantly alter the status quo. Prepare the infinity gaunlet lads, for I have become Thanos.
RIP Matt Lauer

EYEHATEGOD

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
eyehategod sounds really really edgy like the most edgy I've heard
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by WaterGod
I see clearly now. Our purpose is not to exist in the universe but to destroy it. That is the only way in which me may permantly alter the status quo.

Did you vote for Trump?
Quote by 33db
Did you vote for Trump?

I would now knowing he could destroy the world.
RIP Matt Lauer

IF THE ZOO BANS ME FOR HOLLERING AT THE ANIMALS I WILL FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I've been told my whole life I was going to end up in hell so I mean if it's a real place I'll probably end up there. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by ElMaco
eyehategod sounds really really edgy like the most edgy I've heard

Yeah but they're a pretty sick sludge metal band

And I don't think they write about god very much, it's mostly drugs and being poor and white in new orleans
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I misread and thought this was "Denny God," I was hoping for a discussion about the Denny's sponsored deity and what benefits they could offer me.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by Will Lane
-sigh-

hey man, there's still time for you.
Quote by EndTheRapture51