I'm considering buying and modding a Harley Benton SC Custom (it's a Les Paul style but with 3 pots) and adding coil split and a blend pot, which is activated in the middle position. The controls will be a 3 way switch, a master volume, blend pot, and master tone.
Can somebody help me with my wiring diagram? I'm a bit new to this!
The idea is that when the middle position is selected on the switch (which I think needs to be changed to a SP3T), the blend between the neck and bridge pickups can be shaped by turning the blend pot, but when the switch is up or down, only the neck or bridge pickup is heard. If I've managed to get the coil split right, then it should be that when coil split is engaged and the switch is in the middle position, there is no hum.
I hope I've made myself clear, thanks in advance!
I can't attach a JPEG, so I'm going to reply a link to a cloud hosted version
"Discovery requires experimentation" - Doctor Werner Reinhardt
"Relicing? Are you gay?" - some drummer kid
As before baes
Quote by jake.moll12
...but when the switch is up or down, only the neck or bridge pickup is heard.

So u want that when coilspliting bouth pickups only one pickup is heard or am i reading wrong?
Cause id expect u wanted bouth hummbuckers to split and then blend them in witch caise the diagram you posted is god. 
Quote by kristbubnjar
So u want that when coilspliting bouth pickups only one pickup is heard or am i reading wrong?
Cause id expect u wanted bouth hummbuckers to split and then blend them in witch caise the diagram you posted is god. 

When coil split is engaged, I want it to work like a telecaster; up and down are single coils and the middle position is a phased combination (it humbucks), and in the middle position I would also like to be able to turn the blend pot to change the balance between the two pickups
"Discovery requires experimentation" - Doctor Werner Reinhardt
"Relicing? Are you gay?" - some drummer kid
As before baes
the way you did the scheme i woud go , it basicly gives you the coilsplit and u can blend them together when in middle.
for phased ul need another push pull switch. iff you want your singles to be hummcanceling i think what you need is to wire them in series (dont hold me for word) and thats another push pull.
I think that is what you need http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp90/knight_yyz/wd2hh3t11_second-1.jpg
I might be wrong so lets see what others tell.