Page 1 of 2
I'd have to say my favorite over the top violent scene is from Green Inferno where the fat guy gets his eyes gouged out, his tongue cut out, and his arms chopped off. Then he's cooked in an oven and the whole tribe has a nice dinner. 
Elevator scene from Drive. Ryan Gosling's face is an excellent display of insane rage.
My God, it's full of stars!
Guan Yu being a badass at Chang Ban.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
when jack black kicks will ferrell's dog from the bridge in anchorman
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Curb stomp
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Actually tho

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
pure badassery, the whole movie

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by TobusRex
I'd have to say my favorite over the top violent scene is from Green Inferno where the fat guy gets his eyes gouged out, his tongue cut out, and his arms chopped off. Then he's cooked in an oven and the whole tribe has a nice dinner. 

that's ok but if you want some serious cannibal action check out the 80s cannibal films that Green Inferno got it's ideas from.  CANNIBAL FEROX (aka Make Them Die Slowly) features a guy getting his pecker cut off (and eaten) as well as a torch shoved in his crotch to cauterize the wound. late he get his hand chopped off and then last but not least the top of his skull removed and his brains pulled out and eaten. this is just one of the many brital killings in that film. 
the church scene in Kingsmen was pretty good
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
2 from the Japanese movie Ichi The Killer. The opening scene - I felt guilty just for watching it. And the fried shrimp scene. Oh yeah, the fried shrimp scene. Don't youtube it. Watch the movie.
"Quick to judge. Quick to anger. Slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand-in-hand."
- Rush, "Witch Hunt"
The Raid and Oldboy are classic mentions.

There's this Japanese/Indonesian hybrid movie called Killers that has a lot of violent scenes that kinda messed with me.

A Korean movie called New World starts out with a torture scene that also made me cringe
any hollyweed liberal killing some innocent soul with a gun is quite spanking. lenardo dicaprio get mauled by a bear was a goody
The Departed by Martin Scorsese, it was based after a Japanese movie which I have yet to see but the American version was nice. I can't name my favorite scene because it would ruin the movie but let me give you a hint, it starts in an elevator.  
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Antimage27
EpiExplorer only man in history to cleave harder than I

I GET THIS REFERENCE, WOO
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american

I'm a sucker for Skynyrd, a sucker for tracking shots, and a sucker for fight scenes with improvised weapons. Check, check, and check.

Can't talk about fun violence in movies without talking about Jackie Chan, either

Edit: As long as I've mentioned Kingsman, this one from the very start of the movie is fantastic too. Love acrobatic gunplay, even if it makes no sense.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Apr 19, 2017,
The original post-credits sequence from Ferris Beuller's Day Off, that inspired - and in many ways exceeded - 2015's Hardcore Henry.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Depends on the type of violence I guess. I like that scene in Pulp Fiction where Jules accidentally shoots some dude's head off, and it's horrifying but played for comic effect.

Then there's stuff like the dude being split in half in Bone Tomahawk that's more about the realism and the insanity of it. It's not horror because your expectations are grounded, people are worried about exposure, but it's a ridiculous escalation. In that film it's inhuman.

Then there's the violence of slapstick. Everyone always cites The Three Stooges when it comes to fights but I dig Chaplin way more. It's not as convoluted as the three-way offense/revenge structure but it's got a lot more heart. In traditional Chaplin fashion he was always half lamenting the violence of men and half indulging in it, which made for what I suppose you could call nuanced slapstick. He was so great at making you love and hate something at the same time, and there's not as much of that kind of violence in film.

Quote by whywefight
End of Kill Bill is wonderfully over the top.

Part II as well. Not over the top at all, just personal and goes straight to the point of the whole epic.

Tarantino's really great with violence. I think his movies tend to run on them, and everyone likes crapping on the established auteurs now that they have Twitter but the guy legitimately hones his style with every film. I give him 4.998/7.
Quote by Antimage27
EpiExplorer you have no idea how bad i wanna rub the head of your avatar no homo unless you fancy 

Maximum homo
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I know you don't see that much violence in there but I love the scene from the first Mad Max movie where the Toecutter and the bikers run over Jessie and May's baby. The first time I saw the movie I was almost in shock.
'07 Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M (MIJ)
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
The cornetto trilogy has the best action scenes I've seen in the last 10 years.
I think almost the entirety of The Raid qualifies. The second film has a lot of awesome scenes too, some better than the first, but it's kind of all over the place in terms of what it wants to be as a film.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by necrosis1193
this is deeply satisfying to watch
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
The alley scene in Collateral, where Tom Cruise's character wants his brief case back.
More for the accuracy than "violence", but it has plenty of latter too.
Too many to count.

Alien: The Chestburster
Pulp Fiction: "I accidentally shot Marvin in the face"
Fight Club: "I felt like destroying something beautiful"
Inglourious Basterds: "Say auf wiedersehen to your Nazi balls"
American History X: Curb stomp
Gone Girl: That scene...
Saving Private Ryan: Omaha
Goodfellas: Billy Batts
Se7en: "What's in the box?"
Sicario: The bridge
V For Vendetta: "No, what you have are bullets..."
Lone Survivor: The entire god damn movie
The Raid: The entire god damn movie
The Raid 2: The entire god damn movie
Quote by Zaphikh

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Apr 19, 2017,
Quote by monwobobbo
that's ok but if you want some serious cannibal action check out the 80s cannibal films that Green Inferno got it's ideas from.  CANNIBAL FEROX (aka Make Them Die Slowly) features a guy getting his pecker cut off (and eaten) as well as a torch shoved in his crotch to cauterize the wound. late he get his hand chopped off and then last but not least the top of his skull removed and his brains pulled out and eaten. this is just one of the many brital killings in that film. 

I think you might be confusing Cannibal Ferox with Cannibal Holocaust (I own both). Maybe I'm the confused one. 
Page 1 of 2