Poll: Do you picture the future involving cybernetic brains and neo-noir elements in everyday life?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you picture the future involving cybernetic brains and neo-noir elements in everyday life?
Yee
3 21%
Nee
3 21%
Weeb
8 57%
Voters: 14.
For me, lo-fi hip hop and chillwave/chillhop make me picture myself living in a futuristic urban landscape like you would see in a mid 90s anime. I blame Toonami. 

What does it for you?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I like to imagine that as society gets more technologically advanced, we will seek more "rootsy" music for escapism.
I have seen the future and there were banjos.
Makes me think of da foochur:

makes me think of SPEHSS

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
80's styled lo-fi synth pop IS the future

when it comes to "futuristic synth" music, the most sophisticated album that comes to mind ... very modern, phenomenal, driving music
i can imagine a futuristic city with high tech cars cruising along the midnight highways ...

a more dark, new retro wave revival record, 80's terminator-esque thematics with a very progressive push

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Kidz Bop 34. Makes me wonder what smash hits are going to be on Kidz Bop 35.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Apr 19, 2017,
I am quite dystopian, so I'd guess that over-produced music with nonsensical lyrics, unconvincing and perfectly retuned vocals, and simplistic melodies which'd simultaneously be used in ads would be what's to expect. Just re-watch the pizzeria arrival scene in "Demolition man"...
noise hip hop (clipping)
dark synth (pertubator)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
The future you say?

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
80s new wave
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by TobusRex
DEVO

Just seeing that word, makes me think of the Woody Allen movie, "Sleeper".

Rush - 2112 does it for me though.
Quote by EpiExplorer

SPEHSS

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Dreadnought
k.lainad 

Tonebox - Nocturn is my shadowboxing soundtrack now  

it is an excellent piece of music, and one of the best tonebox tracks to date, glad you like it
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank