Page 1 of 2
And trolling the entire city of Las Cruces. Can do it for approx. $350 for one month. I'm thinking of going with a humorous/anti-religion topic. Maybe a violent bible quote showing how out of touch it is with reality today (maybe "Happy is he that dasheth the infant's head against a stone" superimposed over a cute baby). 

Or maybe, I'll just put up something lighthearted that makes everybody smile? 

What do YOU think I should put up? 
how about: don't
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by soundgarden1986
have fun paying 350 bucks for a billboard no one will look at

Everybody that drives down I-70 will see it. 
Quote by Random3
I am quite surprised that advertising on a billboard for a month only costs $350.

Depends on the size, economy of the area. The cost can run up to several thousand a month for a really big one/how fancy it is. 
c'mon it's all about ezekiel 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
There's only one thing to do:

"Why the hell did I rent this thing?"

Followed by a premium number 
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
taking the bible outta context will only make God love you more 
27mMoV31II7.a2
free pavliickk
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
In a few years there's gonna be a news story in the Albuquerque Journal about a funeral nobody went to. 
You should put my campaign sign:

Vote for me, I still haven't stopped campaigning.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
lol

i'd rather blow 350 bucks in a strip club, or on booze
better than seeing it go to waste on a billboard that nobody will care about
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by TobusRex
Everybody that drives down I-70 will see it. 

see =/= pay attention to.  Most people ignore billboards.  I only pay attention to them when I'm actively looking for something, like looking for food or gas on a road trip.
Quote by TobusRex

dickbutt or crazysam
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I'm enthused, but not so sure about the Bible bashing. World needs less division and more luvin'. Can't you pick something for everyone to have a hearty laugh at? Like Mormons or something.

Or take a picture of your balls and add the words "Made you look at my balls."
Quote by k.lainad
lol

i'd rather blow 350 bucks in a strip club, or on booze
better than seeing it go to waste on a billboard that nobody will care about

No strip clubs in Las Cruces. The religious halfwits had it shut down. 
Quote by TobusRex
No strip clubs in Las Cruces. The religious halfwits had it shut down. 

lmaoo

then i'd spend that cash on videogames
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Cardbored
crazysam

lol do this please
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Rossenrot
In a few years there's gonna be a news story in the Albuquerque Journal about a funeral nobody went to. 

This was absolutely savage.
If you're going the anti religion route why not Islam?
One word:

- it's clearly not "coming soon". It suggests an event with urgency
- it stands out, but isn't a spectacle - it's something that is remarked upon
- once it comes down, the people that remembered it, will forget it
- and then periodically recall it throughout their lives due to random memory associations and never have any kind of closure
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I'd write on the sign "Bring Back The Strip Clubs"
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
"A C A B"
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
"A libtard paid $350 for this billboard ad."

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Banjocal
One word:

- it's clearly not "coming soon". It suggests an event with urgency
- it stands out, but isn't a spectacle - it's something that is remarked upon
- once it comes down, the people that remembered it, will forget it
- and then periodically recall it throughout their lives due to random memory associations and never have any kind of closure

lmao i was gonna suggest something like this
Quote by korinaflyingv
"If you're reading this, you suck"

or

"Stop reading this sign and pay attention to the road you idiot"
I have nothing important to say
Quote by TobusRex
And trolling the entire city of Las Cruces. Can do it for approx. $350 for one month. I'm thinking of going with a humorous/anti-religion topic. Maybe a violent bible quote showing how out of touch it is with reality today (maybe "Happy is he that dasheth the infant's head against a stone" superimposed over a cute baby). 

Quote by Burgery
how about: don't
how about you donate $350 to charity
Quote by StewieSwan
c'mon it's all about ezekiel 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
that's the one
Last edited by Will Lane at Apr 19, 2017,
Quote by TobusRex

If you can't think of something more fun to do with $350, you have some really serious issues. 
Cholos are truly the entrepreneurs of billboards - for the price of a can of spray paint they advertise whatever they want, wherever they want.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
This entire post is a troll, you forget the cost of putting the sign up, the sign it's self (paint whatever) and the fact that the Billboard company is going to want to see what you're doing prior to letting you in.
And the fact that your name and address will be involved in the rental for anyone who wants it.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Cholos are truly the entrepreneurs of billboards - for the price of a can of spray paint they advertise whatever they want, wherever they want.

callate buey... (güey)
Quote by Rossenrot

god damn man lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Rossenrot

Idk man that's kinda wordy for a billboard
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by TobusRex

If nobody thinks your anti-Christian burns are good here, then why would blowing up the size and sticking it on a billboard make it any more effective?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
I'll say it again, why beat up on Christianity? You can't beat it any harder than the folks at the Westboro Church.

Take on Islam, I dare you.
Quote by 33db
I'll say it again, why beat up on Christianity? You can't beat it any harder than the folks at the Westboro Church.
Take on Islam, I dare you.

It's not Muslims screwing up the United States, it's evangelical Christians. 
Page 1 of 2