Man.. moons passed since mother found a flaw in my only toy as a tot Barney.
Save me the scissors and say she dumped him in the dumps without me.
Barney was a crocodile plush much like myself all scaley and slimey but truly long suffering in giving and girth

So ! In honour of his passin by I bought the most sentimental yet vain vice in a very long time. All thnx to time kill at the dollar tree

Fangster. This is everyone ___

(Invalid img)
27mMoV31II7.a2
sigh my image was way cooler..  anyways this is the one from google
27mMoV31II7.a2
Last edited by Antimage27 at Apr 20, 2017,
I think my first non-stuffed-animal toy was either a my little pony or a polly pocket case/house.
haha my sister had a house case thing too
Barney had a blast blowing it up
27mMoV31II7.a2
I think my first was some kind of two door muscle type, drove that shit on all the walls of the house all day long.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i can't remember what my first toy car was cause my brother (4 years older) had tonnes before i had any

i'm sure the first hot wheels set i had was this because i don't remember having another

on a similar note me and my brother had these micro machines sets (both bought second hand in mediocre condition, likewise the hot wheels one):

(the latter of which folded out from a truck with a carry handle)

that said at my house we weren't so into hot wheels the real kings were siku whose cars were vastly better as they had things like opening doors and rubber tyres (the busses and trucks especially were fantastic)

^i had this one in green livery the decks can be tilted up and down and little ramps come out the back so you can drive lil cars onto it
^they also had more unimogs than you could shake a stick at
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I think mine was the #24 Dupont Chevy that Jeff Gordon was driving.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
i can't remember what my first toy car was cause my brother (4 years older) had tonnes before i had any

i'm sure the first hot wheels set i had was this because i don't remember having another

on a similar note me and my brother had these micro machines sets (both bought second hand in mediocre condition, likewise the hot wheels one):

(the latter of which folded out from a truck with a carry handle)

that said at my house we weren't so into hot wheels the real kings were siku whose cars were vastly better as they had things like opening doors and rubber tyres (the busses and trucks especially were fantastic)

^i had this one in green livery the decks can be tilted up and down and little ramps come out the back so you can drive lil cars onto it
^they also had more unimogs than you could shake a stick at

Micro Machines were bomb.

Lost a lot of those little fuckers.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Apr 20, 2017,
a few come to mind.
I was obsessed with dinosaurs as a kid. I had a similar one for Tarzan.

I had a ton of those single pack hot wheels cars too, I still have most of them too. I can't find a picture of it, but it was this tall blue magnet hot wheels type of ramp with the tech deck dude. It was really cool. Either way I was more obsessed with the weird transformation car toys like these.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank