^ it's an interesting discussion point. . .considering that 'KILL 'EM ALL' is largely considered the soundtrack for a mass murderer. . .RtL holds it owns mystery. . .

Here's the conclusion I came to. . .it's about the protagonist 'Death'. . .the 5th member of the band. . .Death's presence is simply 'on the tour bus in Sweden'. . . 

Fight Fire with Fire = Fight Fire with Fire to me about Death being induced by nuclear war/ apocalyptic weaponry. . . possibly due to World War 3. . . slipping the world into darkness and annihilation . . . with chants of "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE" . . . possibly referring to nuclear war. . . 

Ride the Lightning = Death feels anxiety and nothing but anxiety in his transition into the form of a death row prosioner  . . he is damned and all he feels is anxiety and suffering. . . this is referring to the line "someone help me" referring to himself

For Whomst'd've'nt'st'aint the Bell Tolls = "Goodbye" Death bids farewell to his old reality . . . and laments his position as "the Bell" and revels in time marching on. . .

Fade to Black = Death emos out at becomes whiny. . .he tries to cure his pain through self harm. . . 

Trapped Under Ice =  Death decides to take up ice fishing. . .and he decides to try and go under the ice in order to get back his lucky fishing lure. . . 

Escape =  Death passes out. . .and he has a dream. . .he starts to think that he is with Moses. . . 

Creeping Death =  God personally welcome Death into the slaughter of first born sons and the lamentation of their family. . ."To kill the first born Pharaoh son, I'm creeping death" 

The Call of Ktulu =  Deathfalls in love with an unknown entity (Cthulu). . .he becomes obsessed with his target but quickly gets recked as it appears the entity resides in a different time space or reality in which even death may die. . . 
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
strong mirror thread

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The worst part about trolling like this is people are gonna look back 20 years from now and think we're all troglodytes. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The worst part about trolling like this is people are gonna look back 20 years from now and think we're all troglodytes. 

Like that'll take 20 years.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Wishful thinking 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

This tbh.

Besides, I said  Whomst'd've'nt'st'aint, so I am automatically absolved from all judgement, persuant to Article IV of the Articles of Confederation
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
This is some delicious anus right here
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
The_Blode 

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by The_Blode
^ well. . .thank God it's not those god awful gifs. . .

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by The_Blode
^

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Someone post Judge Judy with an Asian face showing her feet.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by The_Blode
RTL is a dark album that takes the listener on a wild ride. . .on the lightning. . .

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Good points zgr I agree but I heard that fade to black is actually about how their amp got stolen so basically what they needed was a new amp
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by The_Blode
^ um news flash. . .judge Judy is not Asian. . .

^ um. . . I know. . . 
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
^but if she was. . . and showed her feet. . . and was giant. . . 

faints
Quote by Diemon Dave
^dude stop. . . its too much. . . 
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I'm sorry for not properly understanding your weird sexual fetishes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
>when your thread is generating more discussion than the inspiration

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Uhhhh no.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge