It's ok to kinkshame these people (you won't believe who it is!!!!!)

Page 1 of 2
why don't we just get rid of anyone that isn't a white man cos all they do is fucking moan
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

what does race have to do with trans women fetishes?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

self-absorbed pedantic something or other
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by zgr0826
http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/03/fetishize-trans-women-not-allies/

Ummm... can we just get rid of all white men, already?

We will, thank christ, it'll just take a lotta boning I assume. Which in itself might be a good pickup line.

That's not a bad article, though of course being trans and taking a stance on language or sexual attitudes is cause for immediate ego stroking on this forum, though I did think this sentence was funny.

If those who identify with this label saw trans women as real women, they wouldn’t need a word to differentiate us from other women in order to explain their attraction to us.

Pretty bad phrasing.

Though yeah, I don't look forward to the flood of people who don't care about this, don't care to learn about this, desperately want to let you know that, and yet will take a stance anyway.
Quote by soundgarden1986
"3 Important Lessons From My Mistakes as a Thin Ally to Fat Acceptance Movements"

what is this site even

"The Pains of Being Woke" made me cringe
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Though yeah, I don't look forward to the flood of people who don't care about this, don't care to learn about this, desperately want to let you know that, and yet will take a stance anyway.

What about opportunistic shitposters?
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
ali.guitarkid7

you know I'm taking the piss, right?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
What about opportunistic shitposters?

What about me?

Quote by zgr0826
ali.guitarkid7

you know I'm taking the piss, right?

Yeah bud lol, my aggression is general; I am alone.
ali.guitarkid7

Shitpost softly because you shitpost on my dreams
Quote by Skibolky
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
What about me?

Yeah bud lol, my aggression is general; I am alone.

You are never alone. Want to go get some pizza?

Quote by ErikLensherr

Aw. No thanks, pizzas are cultural Marxism. Find me when they're not cutting it all evenly to satiate PC culture for the white genocide.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Aw. No thanks, pizzas are cultural Marxism. Find me when they're not cutting it all evenly to satiate PC culture for the white genocide.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Last edited by zgr0826 at Apr 20, 2017,
"Should transwomen eat pizzas?"

The author of the OP article appropriated my username. fugn oppressors
Quote by Skibolky
bruh the best part of that website is the meet the team page

http://everydayfeminism.com/about-ef/about-the-team/

can somebody tell me what word i can use to mean "people that have penises" and "people that have vaginas"? Cuz men, women, male, female, hes, hers all seem to not work anymore
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Last edited by StewieSwan at Apr 20, 2017,
Wow.

Even a woman with a penis gets offered more sex than us.
I prefer Toxic Caucaisaness
Quote by Skibolky
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Real talk.

The Pit isn't ready tbh 
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by zgr0826
http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/03/fetishize-trans-women-not-allies/

Ummm... can we just get rid of all white men, already?

Here... they have a course just for you.
Everyday Self-Love Course
Learn how to free yourself from your toxic messages and heal the hurt inside that’s keeping you from giving yourself the self-love and self-acceptance you deserve.
This is our most popular online course with over 1,500 course alumni!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Me!
Quote by Dreadnought
Real talk.
The Pit isn't ready tbh 

I thought that was the idea of the pit, no expectations sort of thing.

EDIT: That pronoun usage "they" confuses me, couldn't they have made up a new word for genderless descriptions?

It is seriously difficult being a white male.
Last edited by 33db at Apr 20, 2017,
Quote by 33db
EDIT: That pronoun usage "they" confuses me, couldn't they have made up a new word for genderless descriptions?
why would they do that when singular "they" has been used as an ungendered pronoun for hundreds of years including in the works that codified the english language?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by 33db

It is seriously difficult being a white male.

Isn't it? White man's burden etc
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by K33nbl4d3
why would they do that when singular "they" has been used as an ungendered pronoun for hundreds of years including in the works that codified the english language?

Because it oppresses me.
Quote by Dreadnought
Isn't it? White man's burden etc

Is this an article disparaging the great Jim Norton? Because I can't stand for that!

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
pizzas are cultural Marxism.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Being a white male be like:

Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Last edited by ThunderPunk at Apr 21, 2017,
Quote by k.lainad

Ain't no party like a libertarian party cuz a libertarian party don't share
Walking down the street, for instance, a guy will say hello to me, and I’ll say hi back. But this is where the standard greeting etiquette ends  –  with him jumping immediately to “I’ve been with tr*nnies, so I know you’re one,” and asking me to have sex with him because he says he wants me.

Lady, I will pay you to throw those men my way
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I might have to write an article titled "Why People Who Write Articles That Begin With 'Why People' Should Be Shot"
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Ones at Chernobyl.

rt savage af
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by Victory2134

what?

What what what?
Michón Neal

Michon NealMichón Neal is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, and left-handed.

Michón Neal writes a mix of scifi, fantasy, erotica, and autobiography called cuil fiction about unique people in unique circumstances, with characters running the gamut of non-monogamous and LGBTQIA+ spectrums. That’s right: queer and polyamorous fiction!

http://everydayfeminism.com/speakers-bureau/michon-neal/
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

This is what happens when people stay too well food and comfortable. Their minds turn into gook without the instictual drive to survive.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
gook

No need to get racist in here, cis whitey

Quote by ErikLensherr

Page 1 of 2