Quote by Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.834

We were with Masruq at the house of Yasar bin Numair. Masruq saw pictures on his terrace and said, "I heard 'Abdullah saying that he heard the Prophet (saws) saying, "The people who will receive the severest punishment from Allah will be the picture makers.' "

Now is your chance to forever seal your fate and damn yourself to hell forever. No refunds.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad

I didn't know yr name was Busch Fawstin
fyi the Torah (aka Old Testament [aka pleb Bible]) forbids making images of God I think it is in the first version of the 10 Commandments in Exodus but I'm not gonna check rn -- fucking anti-Semites
Quote by k.lainad

В словах есть что-то неприличное.
anyway here is my pic of God:

LOL IT IS A BLANK SPACE GET IT?!?!?!
what a strange random rule "thou shall not make an image of me" does it even tell why

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by neidnarb11890
anyway here is my pic of God:

LOL IT IS A BLANK SPACE GET IT?!?!?!

Dude fucking NICE!
Quote by ElMaco
what a strange random rule "thou shall not make an image of me" does it even tell why

It actually kind of does. You know the story of the golden calf right? Images and statues of prophets, saints, and whatever are considered by many to be in the same line as that. By creating an image of a person to worship you're inadvertently creating a new golden calf situation.

It's one of the really really important talking points of early medieval christianity and one of the main reasons why Islam was able to come into being at all. Even the byzantine empire was largely supportive of removing images and art that depicted god or Jesus. Generally speaking, the Catholic pope supported the use of relics, idols, statues, paintings, and so on but probably because those things could be sold for money. When the second council of Nicea convened they decided that idol worship was fine after all which lead to a lot of unhappy people in the east that didn't agree with it.

It's unfortunate because the movement to destroy images and representations of one of the most topical subjects of that time was pretty much successful. Because of iconoclasm we have a lot less handed down to us from the Byzantine empire than you'd expect. It sucks.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Apr 21, 2017,
Alright alright but why couldn't it just be a nice picture why do you have to worship it

also is making a mental image of god forbidden too
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco

that comic seriss is full ogf cocks
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
that comic seriss is full ogf cocks

yeah it's pretty great isn't it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Alright alright but why couldn't it just be a nice picture why do you have to worship it

also is making a mental image of god forbidden too

I only know this because I spent years studying this time period in history and I've no real connection to current religions so I may not be the correct guy to ask. But generally speaking I think the justification back then was because an image could never properly capture the 'spirit' or the 'makings' of God, veneration of such an image would be akin to veneration of a thing that is very unlike God. Even liking a nice picture could eventually turn to worship, and by allowing them to exist you were only setting yourself up to sin or blaspheme. It'd be like driving your car and as long as you stay below a certain RPM you'll go to heaven but God won' tell you what the exact RPM is just that going above it is bad. The best way to deal with that problem is to just stop driving cars. And stop making them altogether if you really care about everyone else going to heaven with you. It's a very serious issue for the faithful back then, doubly so because early interpretations of christianity were very strict about who was and wasn't allowed into heaven.

Creating a mental image of God is not in and of itself a bad thing, it's only bad if the image represents something you want to see yourself. Imposing your own ideals and limitations on God would have been seen as a super bad thing, but allowing an image that could always change or an image that was formless was seen as okay. The visualization of God, mentally, is talked about a lot in the new testament because you have the problem of Jesus being an actual person who is alive. Meaning that several people have actually seen at least a bit of God. IIRC you see a lot of passages condoning both mental and physical images of God there. Though I also believe there are bits that tell you not to take it too far, which puts us right back at the RPM situation again.

Again, I've been away from modern religions for nearly ten years now so I couldn't say how true this still is today, but during the formation and initial spread of Islam I'd say this is a passable representation of iconoclast movements.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
I only know this because I spent years studying this time period in history and I've no real connection to current religions so I may not be the correct guy to ask. But generally speaking I think the justification back then was because an image could never properly capture the 'spirit' or the 'makings' of God, veneration of such an image would be akin to veneration of a thing that is very unlike God. Even liking a nice picture could eventually turn to worship, and by allowing them to exist you were only setting yourself up to sin or blaspheme. It'd be like driving your car and as long as you stay below a certain RPM you'll go to heaven but God won' tell you what the exact RPM is just that going above it is bad. The best way to deal with that problem is to just stop driving cars. And stop making them altogether if you really care about everyone else going to heaven with you. It's a very serious issue for the faithful back then, doubly so because early interpretations of christianity were very strict about who was and wasn't allowed into heaven.

Creating a mental image of God is not in and of itself a bad thing, it's only bad if the image represents something you want to see yourself. Imposing your own ideals and limitations on God would have been seen as a super bad thing, but allowing an image that could always change or an image that was formless was seen as okay. The visualization of God, mentally, is talked about a lot in the new testament because you have the problem of Jesus being an actual person who is alive. Meaning that several people have actually seen at least a bit of God. IIRC you see a lot of passages condoning both mental and physical images of God there. Though I also believe there are bits that tell you not to take it too far, which puts us right back at the RPM situation again.

Again, I've been away from modern religions for nearly ten years now so I couldn't say how true this still is today, but during the formation and initial spread of Islam I'd say this is a passable representation of iconoclast movements.

I do understand that people get a bit overexcited with their worshiping, as seen in Life of Brian. Still, if I was a god I'd allow even silly pictures made of me, but I would be a silly god anyway.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Religions from  desert are a crime,art of seduction and manipulation.

"Pagan" means native
Anyone who speaks in the name of God is a liar
Last edited by opiekundps2015 at Apr 21, 2017,
Bible contains detailed notes about votive offerings of people, animals, homes and land dedicated to the priestly castes,
and a price list of human souls.

The Quran was made in two views: the first in Mecca and he talks about peace, the second in Medina and talks about war. Both parts show contradictions. How was it reconciled? Oh yes:

"When we bear a sign or doomed it to oblivion, we bring it better or similar to it.

Do not you know that Allah is over all things omnipotent ?! "

[Koran, 2: 106]

It is called "ABROGATION". In the same way that any of you will call upon the older verses, let him check beforehand whether or not they were invalidated by the second part, the one from Medina.

In the Constitution of the Republic of Poland (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 78, item 483) we read:

Art.13
It is forbidden to have political parties and other organizations referring in their programs to the totalitarian methods and practices of Nazism, fascism and communism as well as those whose program or activity envisages or permits racial and ethnic hatred, the use of violence to gain power or influence For state policy or foresees confidential structure or membership.

Art. 256.
§ 1. Whoever publicly promotes a fascist or other totalitarian system of state or calls for hatred against ethnic, ethnic, racial or religious differences or for non-denominationalism, is subject to a fine, penalty of restriction of liberty or imprisonment for up to 2 years.
§ 2. The same penalty shall apply to any person who, for the purposes of distribution, manufactures, maintains, imports, stores, holds, presents, carries or transmits print, recording or other material containing the content specified in § 1.

I do not think I have to quote what said  Nezar Chafir, and how exactly has violated  Polish Basic Law?

The Quran in 100% fulfilling the criteria of the Constitution of the Republic of Poland,
and thus the existence of Muslims in our Slavic country is 100% illegal.

Are there any verses about peaceful coexistence with followers of other religions or ideologies? 
No! It only allows lies, deception, duplicity and hypocrisy as a tool of struggle to put an end to vigilance - "Quiet Jihad".

If you allow  worms to multiply,  worms will be born.
And also eulogists will be born which will praise them.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

I'm legit afraid to lol

/ | \
/ \

Don't laugh he has cerebral palsy
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 21, 2017,
If god made man in his own image, are we all walking blasphemies?

Are mirrors evil?

Do photographers go to hell?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Seriously though we all know who the prophet Muhammad really is.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

/ | \
           / \

EDIT: fk it. ug formatting is dumb
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Apr 24, 2017,
If I do believe in Jesus Christ, he is black. Mainly because when Jesus was born & he was hidden among the Egyptians, his skin color matched those in Egypt.  Look at the hieroglyphs, the ancient Egyptians were depicted as much darker than your current day Egyptians. (How would he have blended in if he was the modern day, European white man?) Bottom line is, 9/10ths of the world worship a black man. It's as simple as that.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.