Guitarist (most styles of rock - lead/rhythym) looking for people to make music with. (VA Norfolk, VA Beach area)

Hey guys,

I'm currently deployed and won't be back for a few months. Was wondering if anyone within an hour or so of the areas in the title wanted to get together and play some rock when I return. I'm into bands like Incubus, Pearl Jam, QoTSA, Foo fighters and so on, as well as heavier stuff like lamb of god, AILD, slayer, pantera. I'm not looking for a serious band to play shows with, but I wouldn't be opposed to doing live stuff (which i've done a little in the past). I'm cool with doing covers or writing originals, although my writing skills are a bit rough. I'm posting this ad so far out with the intention of working things out before I return, such as learning songs the group may already know so it'll be a nice transition when I return.

Any questions, please let me know.

Best,
Eli
"Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"It is better to sit silently and be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"