Hey,

So I have been looking into getting a stack and I'm really set on putting one together the only issue is the fact that I'm short.   I want to put together a 4x12 stack the issue is I won't be tall enough to reach the head without really stretching myself. I know its pretty pathetic. The thing is I wanted to know if anyone can recommend either a brand or cab that is generally shorter than other or if anyone can think of possibly a set up of maybe a 4x12 with a 2x12. I know that the issue with that is impudence but aside from that would it measure out to fit or would it be even worth it with sound. Anything helps.
Being pathetic has nothing to do with height...  
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, a few pedals.
Just put the 2 4x12's side by side and center the head on the 2 cabs.  That, or get some nice platform shoes to give you a boost.  
just get a halfstack. or put them side by side as Way Cool JR. said.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?