I've found a way that I enjoy playing my guitar but I've never seen anyone else play the way I do. What I do is, I'll strum down with my index finger and then strum upward with both my middle and index finger and keep with that patten and I do it pretty fast. I play this way with both chords and single notes and I wanted to know if this was something that has been done before and what it's called and what styles of music it would be appropriate for. It's not the only guitar style I play but I really like how it sounds and would like to check out other musicians if there are any who use this same technique I use.