There's little no bass at all. What does it sound like premastered?
Quote by Watterboy
Do you have any dilithium crystals or fresh warm dumps for sale
Just listened on mediocre headphones with my laptop - I think overall it sounds great - really cool dreamy track -  I really like the arrangement.  On my headphones the bass was fine, definitely not pronounced, but there.  I think it's well mixed/mastered for clarity - because most of everything sounds terrible on the headphones I have here ( at work), especially any low end issues. So if it sounds clear on these, you did a great job. You have room to raise the bass a bit, but it might cause other issues, so it's up to you.  You should be proud of  the tune  

My only suggestion, which is stylistic more than anything, would be a touch of reverb on the vocal during that first verse. Something to make it very slightly less dry.  It's a not a necessary change though, just a suggestion. 

Well done!
I enjoyed it. Really nice. I agree with a little something wet on the vocals. A touch of stereo reverb or maybe a very short delay to fatten the vocal a little and give some space on the sides. That may be me just being picky. It's very good. Congratulations.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
The acoustic steel string guitar sounds a bit too cheap imo, maybe needs a little chorus and verb to open it up a bit. The vocals could be wetter. Think more of a U2 type of production. The bass could be more prominent, it was too low. Deeper kick sound would also work well, more punch to the drums, esp. kick and snare.