Hi again !

I have a few gigs coming this summer and it's time for me to buy a good tuner.

What is the best tuner for live performance ? Which one is the least affected by the vibrations around ?

Thank you for your help !
TC Electronic Polytune 2 or clip-on, Boss TU3 tuner, korg..
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Yup. the Boss TU-3, TC Polytune and Korg Pitchblack are all great.

I would avoid using clip-on tuners though. Background noises tend to cause the guitar to vibrate, which confuses those types of tuner.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
anecdote time!  Avoid tuners that can change the calibration easily.  We did a gig and our other guitarist accidentally changed her tuner to 447hz instead of 440.  We sounded like actual gargabe and no one knew why.  We only figured it out a week later.  I have a TU3 and it's great because it also allows you to power other pedals.  Don't know if the polytune does that.
Get one that you can see in total darkness, as well as direct bright sunlight. That is where most tuners fail. 
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
Many people, including me, swear by the Turbo Tuner.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Do any of these pedals have settings for different tunings? Never owned a tuner pedal.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
UFC on VHS the Turbo Tuner does. Even presets for timings you create yourself.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
An underappreciated tuner is the Snark Pedal tuner.  It's display is humongous, doesn't take up much space on a pedal board, and is extremely durable.  Since picking one up after a long string of Boss TU3's I've never needed or desired any other tuner.  It's had A LOT of road/live use and still looks basically brand new.  Also, it's easy on the wallet.

Quote by UFC on VHS
Do any of these pedals have settings for different tunings? Never owned a tuner pedal.

Googling the specs of each pedal will tell you what you need to know.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I really like my Korg Pitchblack. It is chromatic so as long as you know what the note of each string is you can tune anything with it. Hell, I've even tuned a piano with one.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I have my Korg Pitchblack for almost two years and I love it to death so that's that. It's cheaper than a Boss one, too!
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Whatever tuner you get, check it against the tuners used by other band members. They are not all as accurate or consistent as you think. I've tested many against my Peterson strobe and you might be surprised how much tuners can sometimes vary. 
But I do vote for the Polytune. 
Has anyone tried the HardwireHT-5 polyphonic tuner? Built like a tank and works like a charm! Superbright. and also has a power out jack for daisychaining. 

Anybody actually compared these to TC electronics polytune? I'm curious how they compete?

Sidenote, I've always avoided any clipon tuners, never reliable enough for me. Either someone bumps it off the guitar, either it doesn't sit well on the guitar in a gigibag, or it gets confused.
Quote by Mincer
Get one that you can see in total darkness, as well as direct bright sunlight. That is where most tuners fail. 

Finding a tuner that works in the direct sunlight is the dream. It's near impossible. If I remember correctly my PolyTune Noir does an excellent job in the sun, if not excellent, better than any other alternative I've used.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
I use an old Guyatone tuner pedal, which is accurate, and very readable in the direct Florida sun. 
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
Quote by UFC on VHS

Sell me your Fender and buy a tuner.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
I'm a big fan of my Boss TU-3. Just for kicks, I shined a 300 lumen flashlight on it and you can still read the display. 
My crap:

Guitars
Jackson RR3T Limited Edition with Seymour Duncan Blackouts (MIJ)
Jackson JS1-X Rhoads
Jackson PDXT with Seymour Duncan Black Winters
Dean Vendetta XM

Amps
Peavey 6505 MH
Carvin 1X12 Cab

Pedals
Boss TU-3 Tuner
Boss NS-2 Noise Gate
Boss DD-7 Delay