Best season of the year (warm weather, good video games and good movies)
Many people were born in the month of April (it holds record for most people born in the month everywhere in the world)
Working every April

April is always good  
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
How do you say April in your native language?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

true
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Today is the best birthday day
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Agree ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
April is the cruelest month breeding lilacs out of the dead land mixing memory and desire stirring dull roots with spring rain

: upto :
neidnarb11890

something about Canterbury prologue in April sooth sweet fruit + medieval spiciness, etc.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
whan that apryll with its showres soote the droughte of march hathe pyrced to the roote and bathed every veyne in swich liquor of which virtue engendered is the flowere (sp?) & so on & so forth
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Today is the best birthday day

happy burfday mang
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I hate April. This is the 3rd year in a row for me now that April has been a shit storm. 

And spring is inarguably the worst season. It's all rainy and everything starts coming back to life and growing and it's just awkward and gross.
If more people are born in April than any other month, that means most of the conceiving is going on in July.
Interesting.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I hate April. This is the 3rd year in a row for me now that April has been a shit storm. 

And spring is inarguably the worst season. It's all rainy and everything starts coming back to life and growing and it's just awkward and gross.

I'm still getting snow where I'm at and there's more on the way.  It's down to freezing at night and in the morning, then it's up to the high 50's-60's during the day some days and others it may only be in the 30'-40's.  It just can't make its mind up.  Life in the mountains in the mid-west. Summer, fall and winter are the best months IMO and October is the best birthday month.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
How do you say April in your native language?
I bet it's Aprilo or something
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
april is only slightly more memorable than the subsequent three or four months

realistically if one of my friends was born in april i would not remember their birthday
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Burgery
true

Do you like Hunter Thompson? He was born in July.
months: ranked

1. december 
2. september
3. november
4. april
5. february
6. august
7. january
8. march
9. october
10. may
11. june
12. smarch

honourable mentions: july

Pretty much all my uni work is due in in April so no. Fuck Apri.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by 33db
Do you like Hunter Thompson? He was born in July.

this is classic july-born propaganda and simply untrue, he was born in april
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
this is classic july-born propaganda and simply untrue, he was born in april

Just like Hitler.
how do you say april in your native language?

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM How do you say April in your native language?

aw dammit
Check out my band Disturbed
April isn't a very interesting month

August is the best month because I can say "bow before my august presence, peasants!" and people have to bow because I was born in august and my presence is naturally very august as a result. 
I have nothing important to say