hmmm no
8 31%
i am a child of god
8 31%
chloe, why are you making this at 4 am god save the queen
12 46%
Voters: 26.
Page 1 of 3
Your face is weird, I don't like your hair, you're too pale, and you're 15. Would not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I like your hair, OP

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I love you as a friend but your taste in music is garbage. The reason I always insist on driving is because I don't want to hear your god awful music.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by soundgarden1986
at first glance i thought it was rapture with a wig

It's his sister Lylette.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
It's his sister Lylette.
Lylette "Whole Face" Mackie
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by chloestuart3
wow,, a friend? thats new?

New poll.  Who is this a multi of?

deadsmileyface
Phillip_Pepper
CaptainRon
CoreysMonster
Neo_Evil11
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster

deadsmileyface
Phillip_Pepper
CaptainRon
CoreysMonster
Neo_Evil11

frankowillo
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by JustRooster

deadsmileyface
Phillip_Pepper
CaptainRon
CoreysMonster
Neo_Evil11

Did Neo get banned?
Quote by soundgarden1986
at first glance i thought it was rapture with a wig

Please don't ruin my mental image of Lyle, I always imagined him as a not-so-ginger version of king krule.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Please don't ruin my mental image of Lyle, I always imagined him as a not-so-ginger version of king krule.

it is common knowledge my celebrity lookalikes are russell lissack from bloc party and the singer of la dispute
Quote by EndTheRapture51
it is common knowledge my celebrity lookalikes are russell lissack from bloc party and the singer of la dispute

Yeah but:

Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
The_Blode

24 / I prefer not to identify as traditional genders / Texas

Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
The_Blode

Why did you point at my post when it was meant for the op?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by The_Blode
^ it was intended for OP. . .it was a throwback joke to the asl times. . .but I support your agender life style as I myself identify as asexual. . .

asexual isn't a gender
Quote by The_Blode
^ that's just my swagger

Quote by The_Blode
darlin'

Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by The_Blode
^ I was referring to alternative life styles choices. . .but gender wise I probably identify as a Blode. . .which as it goes is agender. . .
Idk what you think being asexual means, but it isn't a choice either.
Quote by The_Blode
^ I was referring to alternative life styles choices. . .but gender wise I probably identify as a Blode. . .which as it goes is agender. . .

stop being such a fucking twat
Quote by The_Blode
^ that's just my swagger darlin'. . .don't believe everything you read. . .
this is....physically repulsive
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by The_Blode
^ woah what's with the venom?

your gender or sexuality are not things you just choose mate and it's "venomous" and honestly just fucking patronising to many people to say say "i choose to be asexual and my gender is Blode!"
Quote by The_Blode
hardwired to be asexual

Worst
Metallica
Album
EVER
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
This thread derailed itself quite nicely.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by The_Blode
^ yeah I am hardwired to be asexual. . .therefore I identify as that. . .how is that patronising. . .
the fact that you have a foot / giantess fetish is in itself proof that you're not asexual. And I know this isn't the first time I've told you this, but you just want to be stubborn with this.

The problem here is that you're diminishing a condition with a choice for your own convenience. It's like if you healed from a broken arm and went around saying you're a cancer survivor. It's just inconsiderate.
Blode can't get anyone to fuck him so he calls himself asexual like it's some kind of choice that he ain't getting laid.
The_Blode
the shit is you being an insufferable twat and the fan, which it already hit, is this forum

the shit has yet to stop wetly impacting every surface visible from the point of view of the fan, because you are still like this and you refuse to either act like a decent human being or leave
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
There's no way Hardwired is worse than St. Anger come on
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Nope St Anger is the worst. Heard it in the internet
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Nu-metal was like being fucked in your cancerous asshole by a giant penis made of cancer that ejaculated cancer.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Joshua Garcia
the fact that you have a foot / giantess fetish is in itself proof that you're not asexual.

Completely untrue, but I still agree that Blode is just saying that he's asexual when he isn't so for convenience.
Quote by theogonia777
Completely untrue, but I still agree that Blode is just saying that he's asexual when he isn't so for convenience.
Care to elaborate why not? Because as far as I can tell, there is no such thing as a fetish not characterized by a sexual desire. If it's not, then it's not a fetish more than it is a hobby, but that beyond the argument being made (and no blode, you don't get the convenience of that defense. You've burned too many bridges for that to be true. ).
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 24, 2017,
Quote by The_Blode
^ let's just let bygones by bygones and get on with our lives. . .cohesion is possible if we try, right?
Only if you let go of this idea of being something you're not.

Tbh I think you just think that because you aren't interested in boobs or vag means that there's something wrong with you, but there's not. It just means you're not a pervert, and there's plenty of men just like that.

All I'm asking is you reconsider your understanding of the word asexual.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 24, 2017,
Page 1 of 3