post birth
1 2%
23 35%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 2
at what point is abortion murder?

i say not until about 2
PM me for newts
It's always murder and masturbation/using a condom is mass murder. White genocide, in fact. 
I have nothing important to say
Abortion is murder at Stewie's age + 1
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Once the baby is 33% or more outside out of the vag.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by JackSaints
It's always murder and masturbation/using a condom is mass murder. White genocide, in fact. 

The real reason behind liberals are pro-choice: an opinion piece by HuffPo.
Free Ali
Free Lard

I'm completely pro choice. If you can't care for or support having a kid, then you shouldnt have one. like if you can't put a kid through college, give them more opportunities than you had growing up, buy them a car, support their hobbies/passions, etc, etc then what's the point? Its sad many people have kids just to support their fantasy of having a fulfilled life without contemplating the costs.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Local law says babykill is just fine until the 12th week, later than that and you're a monster

VÅDIT
Actually you can get it any time during if you have 'a good reason'. No elaboration on what that is it seems
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Apr 24, 2017,
Quote by Våd Hamster
VÅDIT

Reading this reminded me of a time when the greatest honour was to receive a lolstack and be "sigged".

On topic: life begins at conception, so abortion and murder are one and the same.
Quote by sashki
Reading this reminded me of a time when the greatest honour was to receive a lolstack and be "sigged".

On topic: life begins at conception, so abortion and murder are one and the same.

Guess I'm old fashioned or something

Interesting position. I would argue that the only position you can take is that it is either 'wrong' or 'right', since 'murder' is a legal definition and so in the hands of lawmakers and such.
Quote by ultimate-slash
At what point does murder become abortion tho? Think about it

While thinking about that I came to the conclusion that it would be okay to shove someone up a vagina and into a womb then kill them. It would be an abortion at that point and I wouldn't be a murderer. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
The idea a fetus is an human being is supported on too many sensacionalist propaganda. It is still being formed, it doesn't even have developed organs and it's formation is nothing more than the DNA making it's work. Until it's fully developed, I can't perceive it as an human being, rather something being formed that is slowly becoming one.

If life beings at conception at that point it has to be considered an human being (otherwise we couldn't say "murder" - as the crime of killing an human being); say: on the first days after conception, a bunch of cells dividing themselves is an human being?
'07 Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M (MIJ)
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
Right so my youtube thread gets locked but this crap thrives.... SMH
Quote by andre.fontes.es
The idea a fetus is an human being is supported on too many sensacionalist propaganda. It is still being formed, it doesn't even have developed organs and it's formation is nothing more than the DNA making it's work. Until it's fully developed, I can't perceive it as an human being, rather something being formed that is slowly becoming one.

If life beings at conception at that point it has to be considered an human being (otherwise we couldn't say "murder" - as the crime of killing an human being); say: on the first days after conception, a bunch of cells dividing themselves is an human being?

OK then, when does "it" become "human"?
you know how, upon turning 18, you're allowed to buy a gun, but not a minute earlier? And you're allowed to buy alcohol on the exact day that you turn 21, but even a minute before the first hour of that day is technically illegal? and you know how there's a point at which an individual flips from being legally a child into an adult at the exact turn to 18, even though there has been no material change between those moments?

also

you know how, if you were to eat some ham, some bread, some mustard with a spoon, and some butter on a plate, and then sold that as being a sandwich, people would call you a stupid cunt?

also

you know when people make reductive analogies that don't translate well and just muddy the waters?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
you know how, upon turning 18, you're allowed to buy a gun, but not a minute earlier? And you're allowed to buy alcohol on the exact day that you turn 21, but even a minute before the first hour of that day is technically illegal? and you know how there's a point at which an individual flips from being legally a child into an adult at the exact turn to 18, even though there has been no material change between those moments?

also

you know how, if you were to eat some ham, some bread, some mustard with a spoon, and some butter on a plate, and then sold that as being a sandwich, people would call you a stupid cunt?

also

you know when people make reductive analogies that don't translate well and just muddy the waters?

Are you being sensacionalist?
Quote by Banjocal

also

also

The dork is strong in this one.
Quote by 33db
Are you being sensacionalist?
sensacionalism is my religion
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by andre.fontes.es

Newborns' organs aren't fully developed. Lungs, eyes, brains, heart, etc. The prefrontal cortex (part of the brain) doesn't fully develop in people until their mid 20s.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I think abortion is totally wrong, and yes its unfortunate when accidental pregnancies happen, and rape is a very very tragic thing to have happen to anyone, but I don't think it's the baby's fault. That person has done fucking nothing wrong to warrant being aborted

edit sorry i get all emotional about this 
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Apr 24, 2017,
Quote by 33db
Right so my youtube thread gets locked but this crap thrives.... SMH

Don't be mad that Stewie brings the content that the people want to discuss.
Quote by TheChaz
Don't be mad that Stewie brings the content that the people want to discuss.

*sniff* something about dolphins *sniff*
Quote by TheChaz
^ lol they're not a person.

Tell that to my daughter who was born 1 1/2 months too early.  I also have a friend whose kid was born a full 2 months too early.  The two kids are now 3 and 4 years old, respectively, and shaping up to be remarkably intelligent, wonderful human beings.  If you're not a parent, you probably wouldn't understand.  

By your rational, those kids were not "people," yet they were born anyway; and lo and behold, they seemed quite like "people" to me at birth.  Within 4 hours of birth, my daughter smiled at me and stopped crying when I held her.  

I realize most abortions, in the U.S., at least, are not conducted at such a late point in the term.  But where the fuck does one draw the line?  Nobody knows the moment in which a fetus becomes a "human."  The point at which he or she has a "soul" (I'm not intending to get into that here), either.  I can tell you one thing with certainty though -- that point occurs damn well LONG before the child is born at the 9 month mark.  

This is a big issue and my take is this -- if you're not okay with murder, then how can you be okay with abortion?  Wait, this is the pit.  You're probably okay with murder too. 
I think we could just solve this entire issue by legalizing all murder.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Seeing an aborted 15-week old baby move around in an ammiotic sac whilst a doctor pokes at it with a sterile glove tends to sober you up and make you a bit more neutral on the matter. It's murder at that point AFAIC, unless done to mortally protect the mother.
A form of Man's Law called Roman Law allowed the Man of the House to kill anyone under his roof, slave, child, wife, concubine, son, even beyond age of majority, at will without recourse or prosecution.

This was OK under the Roman and Justinian Law that the Common and Biblical Laws found to be heinous. obnoxious, unethical, and immoral.

Margaret Sanger, the Marxist, Racist, KKK associated, Suffragist, founder of Planned Parenthood (really Planned Un-parenthood) is the mother of the abortion movement and sold it as the solution to the inundation of the productive white middle class with the unproductive Hispanics and Blacks.  The US Supreme Court agreed with her Eugenics ideas and there is still the standing case law of Buck v. Bell that basically says the state does not have to abort the children of those the state deems mentally deficient and unsuitable for our society, as they can just sterilize these people. Not much later the Case of Buck v. Bell was used by Hitler's friend Gobbells in explaining why the Final Solution of complete annihilation of Jews was legally and rationally correct.

My parents endured the insanity of these monsters calling our home in the middle of the night after we did a Tide detergent commercial in the 70's and the whole nation saw they had 8 children, and the Pseudo-Science Fiction cause du jure was 'The Population Bomb' in that we were not going to be able to feed 4 billion human beings and had to stop reproducing or the world WOULD END!

Wow, that was over 3 billion people ago!

Now they are saying we are exhaling too much plant food (CO2).  Reminds me of a sub-plot of a Douglas Adams novel where the Elite figured out how to get rid of the middle-class via some fantastic pseudo-science fiction emergency.  Can't believe that we are here again, even after the Ice Age scare of the 80's....(face palm)
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'd probably say around 3 months into the pregnancy.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I have to learn more about the subject to pinpoint it. I believe it's not murder at conception, I do believe it's murder at >5 months in or so. I'm not sure in the middle (which of course is likely fluid, but how so, I'm not sure).
If I had to take a guess, I'd say it's fine before the 2-month mark. But I don't know exactly how pregnancies are at 2 months, what the fetus is like, etc. At one point, I care about the choice of the mother and care about the baby. At that point, the only choice the mother should have is to give the baby up to adoption or not. In fact, there should be easier venues and "economies" for adoption, so it's actually a more viable choice for women than abortion.

If you are a woman wanting an abortion, what important difference is there between getting an abortion and leaving the baby up to adoption? After the 9 months are passed of course.
at what point is this thread abortion?

I say not until OP
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by gonzaw

If you are a woman wanting an abortion, what important difference is there between getting an abortion and leaving the baby up to adoption? After the 9 months are passed of course.

So literally one day before the baby is born, 8.9 months, it's OK to abort it.....
Page 1 of 2