I got a Squier Affinity Telecaster I bought few years back, and just recently, one my guitar strap failed on me and my guitar fell on the floor  

There was no serious damage to my baby, except the jack plate of the guitar broke (the material was plastic and it was a matter of time before the whole snapped) 

So anyways, I've searched the parts online and I came across this
https://www.amazon.com/Fender-Jack-Plate-Squier-Affinity/dp/B005SGEHXC - Apparently, some of the reviews stated that it didn't fit on their squier and had to drill new holes. Tbh, I prefer just buy the parts online and install without additional diy stuff (i'm not good at it )

I was hoping if you peeps can recommend me a good one that'll last me longer than those cheap plastic material jack plate. And if you do had/owned a Squier Affinity Tele aswell, it would be great to tell from your experience which part you bought from online to install it to your guitar.

P.S. to Mods - If the thread is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it to the right one  
Ask the guys at GuitarFetish.com.  They have good prices and quality parts.  I installed Lil Puncher pups and a Wilkinson bridge that I bought from them on a Squier Affinity Tele.  Not really happy with the pups though.  Not because they aren't good.  But because in retrospect it was stupid to convert a Tele to humbuckers.  I wish I had just bought better quality Tele pups from them.