Whats the best way to do this now? I am selling two tickets for tom petty at hyde park in July as i cant make it anymore. I am not looking to make any profit and selling them at face value. Whats the best site to use? 
List them on a ticket selling website at face value

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by estranged_2003
Whats the best way to do this now? I am selling two tickets for tom petty at hyde park in July as i cant make it anymore. I am not looking to make any profit and selling them at face value. Whats the best site to use? 

offer on the event page on facebook if one is made (it's rare that it wouldn't be made) or there are decent resell sites focussed on fans that are all about selling at face value. I'm presuming you're in the uk so "twickets" is a pretty good site there, but you can always stick it on another resell site if you want.

I've bought and sold both ways, though with facebook it's usually because I'm giving it away free (cba with money changing hands if it was like £15 for me and I can't make it for some reason) or I'm buying because I'm desperate and/or it's too small of an event for anyone to put spare tickets up on the proper resell sites.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I generally use getmein.com

You can choose how much you sell them for (ie face value), then when someone buys them a courier comes and collects them from you and delivers them directly to the person. 

Only downside is you don't actually receive the money until I think 5 working days after the gig has happened, but yeah it's all very secure and foolproof. 
Quote by matt bickerton
I generally use getmein.com

You can choose how much you sell them for (ie face value), then when someone buys them a courier comes and collects them from you and delivers them directly to the person. 

Only downside is you don't actually receive the money until I think 5 working days after the gig has happened, but yeah it's all very secure and foolproof. 

Is get me in not for tickets bought on ticketmaster? these where on sale through axs, does that matter?
estranged_2003 Nope, doesn't matter where you bought them. 

I would say though it's best to wait until you actually have the tickets in hand before listing them on there. 
Quote by matt bickerton
estranged_2003 Nope, doesn't matter where you bought them. 

I would say though it's best to wait until you actually have the tickets in hand before listing them on there. 

it an e-ticket that wont be available until 3 days before the concert iirc 
estranged_2003 Ah, in that case it's worth checking just in case, but that might be tricky. 

Are you sure it's not specifically in your name in that case? Can you forward it to someone else? 
Quote by matt bickerton
estranged_2003 Ah, in that case it's worth checking just in case, but that might be tricky. 

Are you sure it's not specifically in your name in that case? Can you forward it to someone else? 

yes, the tickets will be available to print 3 days before the concert according the confirmation e-mail.