Page 1 of 2
My great-great grandpa broke himself and some other people out of a mental hospital a la One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Apparently my great grandfather was a Mexican general during the Mexican-American war or something to do within/around that time period and has a statue of himself somewhere in Mexico.
I don't have ancestor.  I appeared as an angel baby one day.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
my great great great great.. grandma was the manchu First Lady 
27mMoV31II7.a2
well young adolf wasn't the best great-grandfather but I hear he had a lovely moustache
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I don't have an ancestor, I was born the devil
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Klan members
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
He invented the Tesla Coil and destroyed Thomas Edison's public image after Edison tried destroying his

That's the rumour anyway
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'm my own grandfather.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I know there was some scandalous family crisis in the early 1900's where my paternal great great grandfather disappeared from the family home in Telford and turned up several years later with a new family in Liverpool. 

Other than that, I know there was an ancestor with the surname of Simcox down my maternal line who was some sort of mad preacher who eloped to Wales to live as an ascetic hermit. 
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I'm my own grandfather.

:0 omg, hai dad

I found out last year that some of my great grandparents and great uncles were involved in... shenanigans during WW2. Some of it was cool, like my grandmother being a courier for Dutch resistance. Some of it was not, like my great uncle/s being heavily involved in jew-hunting.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
One of my ancestors was a founding father of the state of Indiana.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

My great grandfather was a German officer in WW1 and was nearly arrested for not voting for Hitler.

As a teenager (12/13 years old) my grandmother walked from east Prussia (now Poland) to Bremen (west Germany) in the middle of winter 1944 to escape the red army.

The latter happened because of the former. Also my nan won't speak about her brother, who did fight in ww2. Very slim chance of finding out what happened to him however.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

One of my really old ancestors was involved in the battles between Scotland and England with William Wallace.

Another one, same side of the family, traveled west from the US east coast with Daniel Boone.

I think the most shocking part is how well my family has kept records.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Past my great grandmother, no idea. No records were kept.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
direct descendants were given a choice to either be hung or go to the new world from Scotland. (somewhere around 1770). another ancestor was an outlaw in Scotland. 
Both side of my family came to america from Ireland to be indentured servants because they were all a bunch of thieves and not very good ones because they all got caught and were shipped to america to pay off the debts they owned. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by OddOneOut
My great grandfather was a German officer in WW1 and was nearly arrested for not voting for Hitler.

Good thing he came around and voted for him.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Couldn't tell you much about my ancestor because I barely know her.
Free Ali
My ancestors probably raped and pillaged most of y'all's ancestors (they were Viking badasses).  At least that's my ancestry from my mom's side.  On the other side, my great, great, great, great (hopefully that's enough "greats") grandparents helped found the colony of Jamestown, Massachusetts, in the 1600s.  
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Quote by KailM
My ancestors probably raped and pillaged most of y'all's ancestors (they were Viking badasses).  At least that's my ancestry from my mom's side.  On the other side, my great, great, great, great (hopefully that's enough "greats") grandparents helped found the colony of Jamestown, Massachusetts, in the 1600s.  

So you've raped and pillaged Europeans and Native Americans. You fallowing in your ancestors footsteps??  You ever raped or pillaged anything??
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by chrismendiola
Couldn't tell you much about my ancestor because I barely know her.

lol god dammit 
My God, it's full of stars!
Mostly Portuguese.  That way when the entitled BLM folks start up I can say my ancestors were not slave owners,  They were slave traders, 
Quote by KailM
My ancestors probably raped and pillaged most of y'all's ancestors (they were Viking badasses).  

I have the same viking heritage in me, although im not sure its a good thing. I mean if vikings went around raping women basically someone in my family got raped by a viking. 

My great great grandfather bootlegged trucks to and from chicago for al capone. He wasnt a badass or anything just a pawn. 

I saw online that my family is like a really distant relative of the queen of England. Although ive never been invited to any parties, or received any of that money they should give me haha. I do have that royal toe though.  
Oh yeah, and apparently my grandfather was a paedophile but never acted on it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Its funny, the Viking impact on the genetics of Europe is actually less substantial than you think. Even the great army of Danes that invaded England in the 800's probably only numbered about 1000 men but they managed to conquer half of the country and settle half of it, known as the Danelaw. Genetically though it's thought that they've had a really really minimal impact on native English people and their DNA is basically indecipherable from the Anglo-Saxon DNA. 

Basically, unless your ancestors are from Scandinvia directly or otherwise Iceland, Faroe, Orkney, Shetland or Man saying you've got Viking DNA is basically as good as saying "The Viking Age" happened.

Their impact was cultural and political more than genetic. 
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
one of my ancestors stole a horse and went to jail
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by snipelfritz
Good thing he came around and voted for him.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Oh yeah, and apparently my grandfather was a paedophile but never acted on it

But is a pedophile a pedophile if he doesn't commit acts of pedophillia?
I'm related to some dude and chick called Adam and Eve, must be why I like apples and being naked a lot
Page 1 of 2