Hi ... I wanna know if i can connect a tube amp head like the hughe and ketner tubemiester or a le clean preamp pedal directly to a cab simulator and the directly to a p.a system? Should i be fine or it will damage something?
try being a bit more specific, what gear are you using.  The answer could be, yes you'll be ok, or no you'll destroy the amp... depending on said gear.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
Quote by Jeanpr002
Hi ... I wanna know if i can connect a tube amp head like the hughe and ketner tubemiester or a le clean preamp pedal directly to a cab simulator and the directly to a p.a system? Should i be fine or it will damage something?

You don't run a tube amp head directly to anything but a speaker or a load box. 
You can run a clean preamp pedal directly to a cab simulator (no tube amp involved) and then run out to a PA system. Most of the old tube preamps (as opposed to tube POWER amps) had a built-in 4x12 simulator that wasn't very good. 

I've used an HD500 which is a MultiFX, but is essentially a preamp, and run it through a Two-Notes Torpedo C.A.B. and out to a PA. The C.A.B. has IR-based cabinet sims (these are seriously good) and it also has tube power amp sims (EL34, EL84, KT88, 6L6, etc.). 

Note that you can NOT run your tube head directly into the C.A.B. without a load box between the amp and the C.A.B. They DO have a product that will work with a tube amp, but it's serious money.

Quote by Jeanpr002
dspellman  so the le clean is a tube preamp pedal... I can still use that to connect it to a cab sim and then to a P.a right?

The Le Clean (by Two Notes) has a built-in analog cab sim, and you can plug it directly into a PA if you wish. If you want more flexibility (and, I believe, much better sound), you can plug it into a Two-Notes C.A.B. and then into a PA. Scroll down to APPLICATION here: http://www.two-notes.com/en/le-clean
Last edited by dspellman at Apr 27, 2017,
at that point you really are probably better off getting an atomic amplifier or something.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer