Hi guys,
So I just noticed today that I have a lump on my left hand on the fourth finger (underneath the finger I don't know how to explain it, I guess the beginning of the palm) and now I'm noticing another one with my thumb, could this be because of the guitar? Any of you had that? And could it be because I'm holding the neck too hard or something? Please let me know I'm worried 
you can get 'em from repeated abuse of the skin. I have one on my right thumb from all my squealies 
Check out my band Disturbed
what you need is a new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Sounds like the collywobbles. This is caused by accidental ingestion of a gollywollypog.
Quote by StewieSwan
you can get 'em from repeated abuse of the skin. I have one on my right thumb from all my squealies 

i do as well

Except mine is because Korn songs are fun and i sort of wish I was fieldy
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
It's not something that can be cured but there may be a way to change your situations.

I know a guy who wants new forearms, perhaps he'd be willing to trade hands as well.

I can perform the transplant, for a fee.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders