I did. Anyone here know of Skillet? I said their music had been going downhill since Awake, which came out in 2009, and I made their guitarist Seth Morrison really mad, who replaced their old guitarist in 2011. Didn't @ him or anything! He just saw my comment and jumped at me. Just curious if this has happened to any of you guys?  
nah, i'm not a jerk IRL
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I made Kurt contain mad to the point where he killed himself
i gave syd barrett so much acid. he was mad as hell for like 50 years
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by k.lainad
nah, i'm not a jerk IRL
Well tbf, it says more about the guitarist not being able to take criticism like "their music has been going downhill" than it does about the guy who said it unprovokingly. Some people just need to respect other's opinions.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
this thread title is a headache
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Rikki Rockett once caught me banging his wife backstage. But then again, everybody was banging Rikki Rockett's wife.
Jamie Hendriks, John Pagey, Marcus Pflocker, Johnnie Satrani, Steven Via & Les Gomry all suck donkey balls.
I saw Faster Pussycat open for OZZY one year in an outdoor ampitheater, up until about a week prior Sepultura had been supporting OZ they left for a solo tour and were hastily replaced by Ugly Kid Joe and Faster Pussycat and while they were both popular at the time the fans were not happy, between songs when Faster Pussycat was on stage it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop I screamed "YOU SUCK GO HOME" and the singer got all pissed and pouty and said "IF ANYBODY THINKS THEY CAN DO BETTER I'D LIKE TO SEE THEM GET UP HERE AND TRY"

TBH I was not expecting it to be so quiet when I yelled at them I just blurted it out when the song finished.

On a separate occasion Faster Pussycat opened for AC/DC IIRC in an arena after they were done we were all walking around in the concourse killing time before the headliner and a couple of the members of FP were strutting around with some groupies and my buddy walked up to them, the singer said "hey man what's happening" my buddy said "man you guys suck" the singer turned 20 shades of red as everyone laughed even the groupies.

Yeah were were dickhead's back in the day and stoned out of our heads looking back I kinda feel bad.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 2, 2017,
i went and saw tokyo police club and i squeezed the singer/bassist arm really hard outta lust and love
pretty sure he was mad about the imprints 
sadly ill never know 
27mMoV31II7.a2
I walked onto Neil Young's lawn to shoot a buffalo at point-blank range.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
Quote by steve_muse
this thread title is a headache

But if this ever-changing world in which we live in...
“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully
A friend of mine once met someone from We Are the Ocean in a chicken shop after a night out, but he didn't realise the guy was in the band. Band guy asked him what his opinion was of WATO and my friend drunkenly replied "they are an embarrassment to music". The guy got pissed off, left and hailed down a cab, then flipped my friend off before they drove off.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I've had people literally tell me my music's shit and to kill myself.

You telling me my music's going down hill is water off a ducks back. 

But I probably get more comments daily then skillet