I tried so hard and got so far (but in the Chat 10 it doesn't even matter)

Page 226 of 226
My mom’s is on the 24th.

We all pitched in (well, I paid everything, but they’re going to) and bought her a new 4k tv cause our current one in the living room has this huge off colored line in the middle. Not sure why it happened.

Probably aren’t going to be able to wrap it because it’s shipping from Amazon and they don’t do gift wraps on things like that. I’m just hoping it doesn’t come broken. Seen enough reviews to be worried about that. D:
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by kalypto
nerd

Nah mate I'm cool as fuck, ain't fuck all nerdy about me 😎
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Nah mate I'm cool as fuck, ain't fuck all nerdy about me 😎

sounds like something a nerd would say 
Quote by kalypto
sounds like something a nerd would say 

Or would it be something someone cool as fuck would say 🤔
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Joshua Garcia
My mom’s is on the 24th.

We all pitched in (well, I paid everything, but they’re going to) and bought her a new 4k tv cause our current one in the living room has this huge off colored line in the middle. Not sure why it happened.

Probably aren’t going to be able to wrap it because it’s shipping from Amazon and they don’t do gift wraps on things like that. I’m just hoping it doesn’t come broken. Seen enough reviews to be worried about that. D:

just put a bow on it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Charlie you are a fuckin massive nerd

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Trowzaa
just put a bow on it
My dad might wrap it anyways if she sees it.

Wouldn’t be the first time. Somehow we’ve established this weird thing where every now and then, be it her birthday or Christmas, she’ll directly ask us to buy something in a store and tell us to wrap it until she can open it and will pretend to be surprised.

I don’t get it but it makes shopping for her a bit easier.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
My dad might wrap it anyways if she sees it.

Wouldn’t be the first time. Somehow we’ve established this weird thing where every now and then, be it her birthday or Christmas, she’ll directly ask us to buy something in a store and tell us to wrap it until she can open it and will pretend to be surprised.

I don’t get it but it makes shopping for her a bit easier.
this is every gift to my mom. She's horrible to buy gifts for so we just tell her to tell us exactly what she wants
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My mom is also very particular about gifts. She'd much rather get nothing than a thoughtless or unwanted gift.
My dad, when asked to buy something specific, will always get something different, even though he won't be the one using it.
Long story short, we have two vaccuum cleaners, two lawnmowers and two toasters.
my mother doesn't celebrate her birthday but loves xmas. you can get her pretty much anything on xmas and she's happy (all she cares about that day is having a big meal and then chilling watching movies the rest of day), makes it a slight bit annoying if you spend a bunch on an ideal gift for her since she'll value some lazy cheap thing as much as something that required a bunch of thought and money.

last week I took her to a big band concert (sometimes take her to jazz shows if she is into the specific subgenre) but hadn't realised until the day that it was actually 2 days before her birthday and could have counted as gift.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Damn, my plan to put headphones on and stare out the window to avoid paying for train ticket didn't work
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by cha33 armstrong
The post count is over 9000

but more importantly that page number tho
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by cha33 armstrong
The post count is over 9000

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
  Fat Lard he looks like Gollum from LOTR now    

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Today
God why do we keep treating Puerto Rico like it's a third world country? The whole doesn't even have power now. I'd secede if I were them.
All the places I'm planning my grad trip to are getting hit. First Key West and Mexico City, now Puerto Rico. Maybe I shouldn't plan anything so other places will be spared for the time being.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
All the places I'm planning my grad trip to are getting hit. First Key West and Mexico City, now Puerto Rico. Maybe I shouldn't plan anything so other places will be spared for the time being.
same actually

Planned trips with friends for next summer and every place is getting blasted
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
At least the place you wanted to go to isn't being a ping pong table for missles.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Plan a trip to somewhere that deserves it like Sweden or something.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
go to the South

fixed, tbh.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i hate crappy drivers. almost ended up in a three car collision cause someone thought that my car would phase out of existence once they merged into the lane i was in.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by guitarxo

The rest of the keys are better than key west imo
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Baby Joel
i hate crappy drivers. almost ended up in a three car collision cause someone thought that my car would phase out of existence once they merged into the lane i was in.
sounds about right

if you're self-centered enough, the rest of the world ceases to exist. it's like MAGIC!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Dreadnought
The rest of the keys are better than key west imo

I wanna see the cats though

Also I'm going to Nashville for spring break but idk if it's prone to natural disasters??
cat