Bought a circa 1972 Yamaha G-40A via Craigslist yesterday (which looks and sounds great!). 

And inside the old hard-shell case, under the guitar, was this note. It was written in 2009 and retained by the lady that owned it in the interval.

I thought it was very cool and wanted to share the note. One doesn't usually get the life story of an antique guitar. Made my day finding this little voice from the past. 

“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully
No picture of the guitar?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No picture of Shari?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by snipelfritz
No picture of the guitar?

Here ya' go. The smallest, and latest, member of the herd.

“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully
Last edited by Standard_A440 at Apr 26, 2017,
Neat, you should post this in the acoustic guitar forum show off thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

For a minute I thought this was a thread about Shania Twain's new album
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Is

she fret?
ftfy
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
hey shari here i want my guitar back