I searched guitar setup, amp setup, gig setup, and Micro Terror & Crush Pro 120 setups on Youtube and Google and all I saw over in the Internet was just guitars, amps and fucking shits without showing all of their setups.

I also got a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus for my two pedals and future pedals. Anyways, let me tell you something about this setup.

I do have a Orange Micro Terror and a Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones since late 2015 and I love both of them to death. Now first of all, Micro Terror head does connect to Crush Pro 120 (on the back of the amp head, known as speakout outputs) with Livewire Elite 5ft speaker cable and Crush Pro 120 is connected to Kustom cabinet with Livewire 16g 10ft speaker cable.

Secondly, I have a Voodoo Lab power supply plugged in to home's power supply and both of my Korn Tuner and Metal Muff ($95 one) pedals are connected and it worked. The problem was, I do not know where to input with Livewire instrument cable from pedal to head; connect a cable to Micro Terror or to Crush Pro 120. I also have another Livewire instrument cable connected to my electric guitar to a pedal and the sound won't come out of one or both amps with my Sunnheiser headphones quietly.

I tried to it all for 10 minutes and it does not work with Metal Muff pedal on at all. The only reason it would worked it all because I have a speaker cable connected to both heads and that's what I was thinking. I's dumb, then I'm the one to blame. Do I have to connect Crush Pro 120 to pedals to electric guitar? Is that the only way? Give me your explanation to help me out.

THANKS!
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Last edited by Hal-Sephira at Apr 27, 2017,
What are you trying to do? I cannot understand what you are trying to accomplish with your setup.

"Now first of all, Micro Terror head does connect to Crush Pro 120 (on the back of the amp head, known as speakout outputs)" Are you running the power amp output into the Crush Pro 120? That is not good, very bad, and you can destroy your equipment doing that. Was your goal to run the Micro Terror's poweramp output into the Crush Pro 120's input, while monitoring with the headphone out of the Micro Terror?
i'm confused to. your pedals have to be either going into the front of you ramp or into the fx loop. you can't run a head into pedals you'll ruin them.
Well the short answer is 42.  I don't have time for the long answer.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, a few pedals.
Quote by Ippon
Hal-Sephira

Are you using the the Micro Terror as a pre amp and the the Crush Pro 120 as a power amp?

I understand and can speak Gib.

Both connected together with Kustom cabinet so.....
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Both connected together with Kustom cabinet so.....

Connected TOGETHER? As in, one feeds into the other? Or both connected TO the cabinet at separate inputs? I.e. the Micro Terror comes out the left half the cab, the Crush the right half?